Knife related tattoos?

C'mon, where's the pics! :D

right here, geez....:D

I, rigid650, have completed Ethan's challenge....

12:15
1.jpg

2.jpg

the story before the rest....
Craig has been one of my best friends for around 25 years. he didnt tell me he bumped somebody else off his schedule to fit me in, but that he had another all-day appointment stating at 3:00
he's also leaving tomorow to go on tour with the english dogs (english punk band) for a month, so we wont be able to finish this till begining of next.
and, like old friends do, we spent WAY too long shooting the shit, and ended up not having time to do the shading. no biggie, but anyway:

2.5.jpg

3.jpg

3.5.jpg

it will be finished black and grey with realisitic shading, and was actually perfect to balance the anchor i have same place other arm
so, to be continued....

finish time: 2:47 pm, 2/4/12

i do ask though, very respectively to the mods, if/when ive earned my beckerhead #, id like it to be 650

Last edited:
That's AWESOME! Now I wonder what kinda knife you will be getting :)

hmmm,

he said "freebie", not specificly knife, and now that i think about it, i may not have completed the challenge to the letter... unless BK-2 counts as "Logo"
either way, i like the tattoo
:D

SleepyBadger, you might just win this round after all...

hmmm,

he said "freebie", not specificly knife, and now that i think about it, i may not have completed the challenge to the letter... unless BK-2 counts as "Logo"
either way, i like the tattoo
:D

SleepyBadger, you might just win this round after all...

Pretty sure he said knife outline as well, I'm sure yours will qualify :D

I gotta see this finished, Off to a good start though. I need a machax tattoo just to see the wife explode.

Rigid, that tattoo looks great. Shading will make it look even better. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Impressive. I don't dole out the numbers, but you've got my vote for #650.

I give out the numbers.

You get #650. Welcome to the party, we got witchazel and triple antibiotics, might come in handy.

What knife you want?

Moose

right here, geez....:D

I, rigid650, have completed Ethan's challenge....

12:15
1.jpg

2.jpg

the story before the rest....
Craig has been one of my best friends for around 25 years. he didnt tell me he bumped somebody else off his schedule to fit me in, but that he had another all-day appointment stating at 3:00
he's also leaving tomorow to go on tour with the english dogs (english punk band) for a month, so we wont be able to finish this till begining of next.
and, like old friends do, we spent WAY too long shooting the shit, and ended up not having time to do the shading. no biggie, but anyway:

2.5.jpg

3.jpg

3.5.jpg

it will be finished black and grey with realisitic shading, and was actually perfect to balance the anchor i have same place other arm
so, to be continued....

finish time: 2:47 pm, 2/4/12

i do ask though, very respectively to the mods, if/when ive earned my beckerhead #, id like it to be 650
Bad Ass!! "Now that's a guy that walks the walk and talks the talk" with a Becker in hand....

I give out the numbers.

You get #650. Welcome to the party, we got witchazel and triple antibiotics, might come in handy.

What knife you want?

Moose

Thanks man....

geez, thats a tough call, i'd say a 7 or 9 would be neat, but i'll leave it up to you, surprise me....

and by triple antibiotics, i hope you mean the triple distilled variety.... bushmills fan myself...

sent you a mail

Back