Knife related tattoos?

Next saturday....my racecar is slooooow compared to yours. Hopefully someone will reschedule and I can slip in earlier, thats how it usually goes.

The real BK2 tat looks amazing. Great placement, can't wait to see it shaded.

Also, anyone who thought Febeleh's tattoo was real oughtta have their eyes examined. Though I spotted the fake instantly, (no it wasn't a good shop), I failed to pick up the trace amounts of...humor? and just picked up a pungent whiff of...fraud?...maybe just old fashioned cheatin'. Either way, I didn't see the point of it.

Thanks man....

geez, thats a tough call, i'd say a 7 or 9 would be neat, but i'll leave it up to you, surprise me....

and by triple antibiotics, i hope you mean the triple distilled variety.... bushmills fan myself...

sent you a mail

Filtered through 10' of charcoal. :D

Moose

I told my wife at the beginning of the post that I was Gunna get a BK&T tattoo and well.....let's just say its not Gunna happen :(

JNieporte has a RAT Pack number and logo, a Spyderco, and the Kershaw composite blade symbol tattooed on himself.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/784562-Knife-tats-roll-call

Yes he does, as well as others not photographed yet. Let's see...
M3 Trench Knife inner left forearm.
Crossed 1918 trench knives, left hand.
Victorinox shield, left hand between thumb and index finger.
Cherokowa Frontier Hawk, outer left forearm.
Kershaw composite technology logo, right kneecap.
Cross scythes, left foot.
Crossed swords, right foot.
Spyderco-type knife, right inner forearm.
Commando dagger, right outer forearm.
RAT skull and numbers, right front bicep.
Actually, there's more but I need to find a camera.

Hey Haze,
Yeah, it was a bit of fraud, but I don't think I was entirely serious.
After the first pic, it was pretty much jokes from there.

Hey Haze,
Yeah, it was a bit of fraud, but I don't think I was entirely serious.
After the first pic, it was pretty much jokes from there.

I just read all your posts and that's not really the way it came off to me. It looked to me like you would've definitely taken the freebie if anybody believed that weak photoshop job was real.

Here's mine. The angle makes the hatchet haft a little distorted but you get the idea. I'll never be branded with a company logo though.

2010-03-26205218.jpg

That's pretty cool trio tat, shotgun.I like it. Got an appt set for the 25th to add some more ink on me, with a cameo of my 7 in the design. I will post up a pic after. Some nice work in this thread.

Booyow!! Got in early...so I only lost by 2 days!
The only prize I can claim is that its big, and to scale. Go big or go home!
Sorry for my mediocre pictures, but here it is in all its glory.

BK9_Tat2.png

My buddy erik with our model, can you tell he isn't accustomed to knives? Hahaha, he almost had a heart attack when I pulled it out.
EricBK9.jpg

Apologies for the logo not being super crisp, I should have been more specific with him before we started, but oh well! You know what it is!

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Booyow!! Got in early...so I only lost by 2 days!
The only prize I can claim is that its big, and to scale. Go big or go home!
Sorry for my horribly white upper leg and mediocre pictures, but here it is in all its glory.

Badger, that rocks for sure... :D
and even if i had gone full size (i did manage a clean 80%) you still would have me beat
now someone is gonna 1 up us both and get a full size MachAx or patrol Machette
congrats on that man, super cool...

looking at mine, i do have room to put the BK&T logo above the BK-2 , but it dont know, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back