1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Knife store in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Blade Discussion Forum Archive' started by sevilla, Jul 19, 2000.

1. sevilla

sevilla

Feb 3, 2000
    I´m a Spanish collector and I´m going to be in Kansas City a few days in August. I want to buy a couple of American classics: Marble Woodcraft -leather handle- and some kind of stockman folder(Case, Schrade, etc).Can anybody tell me the best knife stores in Kansas City to find them? I know I can get them by e-commerce, but I would like to save the high shipping costs and taxes to Spain. Thanks in advance.

2. Royo

Royo

Feb 6, 2000
    Hey I live in Topeka ks and Know some dealers in the Kc metro area Give me a few days and I will e-mail you an addresss and a phone number

3. Jackal

Jackal

Oct 5, 1998
    Your best bet on Stockman type folders is John and Red Layton. (816) 452-7292

-AR

4. chet

chet

Jan 21, 1999
    C&R Specialty
    1701 Baltimore (Downtown KCMO)

chet

5. BH

BH

Jan 6, 1999
    Most hardware stores carry Case knives. My wife got me a Hobo with red jigged bone handles at Lowes, a large hardware store, but as Jackyl said, the Layton's would probably be your best source. I don't know of any place in the K.C. area that sells Marbles. If you were going to be here on September 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, there is a gun and knife show that usually has plenty of what you are looking for.