Strider SNG
LionSteel SR-1 Titanium
And if you really want to be popular, Hinderer XM18

CRK Micarta Sebenza or Umnumzaan
Strider SNG
LionSteel SR-1 Titanium
And if you really want to be popular, Hinderer XM18
mkjellgren,

Even though a Hinderer XM18 is more than $500 might be a good Idea and sure a great product. :thumbup:

Thank you for your imput.
Johnnie

Busee
Wilson Combat
Emerson
Darrel Ralph

If you really want to make people around here take notice, then you need to find a William Harsey custom.

That may cost you a bit over 500....

Last edited:
Les George VECP, LionSteel Titanium SR-1, Brian Tighe Tighe Coon, or maybe a CRK Large Sebenza with inlays, are my votes. Hinderer's are nice, but the ZT-560 has satisfied my need for owning a knife analogous to it.

Last edited:
When choosing raffle prizes for our Gun Club we usually try to pick something that someone would not buy for themselves. Either a fancier gun or a hard to find one. CRK and Striders are pretty easy to find. An XM-18 is much harder. That would be my pick!

Not counting customs, I'd say Lionsteel SR1, Les George VECP, or anything from CRK, Strider, and Hinderer. Can't go wrong with any of those for free.

If you are a dealer a hinderer is $385, go for an XM24 if thats the case. If you're going to spend that much money, buy a custom knife.

Just made an account. I'd vote for a Les George VECP, Chris Reeve Large Micarta Sebenza, or of course, the XM-18. Thanks, y'all are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back