• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

knifeworks805? No communication!

I would recommend doubling the effort via email and his facebook page so it is documented. This way you can have evidence if a claim has to be made via paypal.

Good luck

i have called ryan and he didnt pick it went straight to voicemail but has anyone else been able to get in touch with him through his phone i left him a quick message just stating my name and told him to call me back but all i want is m knife back im already sure i can get my paypal cash back but i would rather have my para 2 back because its more expensive. also i think he is committing a federal crime by soliciting money over the internet without providing a service ( dont ask how or why i know that )good luck to everyone who is trying to get their stuff/money back ill post if he calls me back.

I'm still holding out before I make a claim on PayPal hoping he comes through.
I wonder if Albert from Seattle Edge has heard from him? Doesn't he get a lot of business from him?

I wonder if Albert from Seattle Edge has heard from him? Doesn't he get a lot of business from him?

I know Albert at SE and forwarded him this thread to see if he can't contact him somehow.

ill contact him to see if he has heard anything from him because he sends all of his knives off to him but i doubt he will know much i to am going to wait maybe another week or so to see if he calls or emails me back but then i will file a paypal complaint and try to recover as much of my money as possible. if the emails and the thread didnt get his attention then his reducing paypal funds should

good luck

Wow. Really sorry to hear about this kind of stuff. I have actually been looking into getting my ZT 0561 Duracoated, and this popped up during my search. Probably may go with someone else, huh? It's amazing how just a little communication is the difference between a criminal and a great service provider who simply just behind on their work. Really hope he makes this right for everyone involved. And I will say, if it were my money, I would be calling his local authorities to see what can be done.

It's pretty crazy that we live in the age of the fastest, simplest, most advanced communication ever imagined by the brightest minds and he can't respond to a few calls or e-mails. I could literally take a picture of my junk, upload, and e-mail to it to 400 people in 30 seconds and he can't call even one guy back? In my job I get about 50 e-mails a day from customers about various things and jobs. In the morning it takes me about 15 minutes to respond to all those different people with e-mails specific to each person. Unbelievable.

I am no criminal you guys. I am literally contacting people as I type this. I am just a working man who takes care of his family. Time for extra projects is on the slim side right now to say the least, it's just unfortunate for the few who have orders in with me right now. Again I apologize, I only have a few orders left to finish up before I take a break for a while.

i said id post if he responded and he did he said that my knife would be ready by thurs or friday this week whole thing may just be a misunderstanding and it seems the fastest way would to get an update would be to call him but im only one person and i cant predict the future so i dont know and if your reading this ryan sorry i didnt pick up im not at my phone but ill give you a call sometime this week when i get over this flu cant wait fro the knife to be back thanks again for the update.

I am no criminal you guys. I am literally contacting people as I type this. I am just a working man who takes care of his family. Time for extra projects is on the slim side right now to say the least, it's just unfortunate for the few who have orders in with me right now. Again I apologize, I only have a few orders left to finish up before I take a break for a while.

My inbox is still empty. Quit the games.

I'm still waiting on mine as well. I sent a pm while Ryan was still online and still nothing... How many people here got a message?

I registered here as soon as I saw this on the Knifeworks FB page. Here's my story: Ryan received 2 of my knives (both Leafstorms) on 4/3, & he confirmed receipt on 4/4 via e-mail. I followed up with him on 4/11. Ryan got back to me on 4/16 saying that he & his wife just had their 2nd child & to leave him a v-mail about my knives. I've left him v-mails on 4/16 & 5/24. Straight to his voicemail. No response. In addition, I've followed up several times via e-mail on 4/24, 4/27, 5/1, 5/11, & 5/24. No response.

I understand having a new child. It can be busy. My little girl is going to be 9 months soon. However, I see that since Ryan has had my knives, he's been active on YT commenting on & "favoriting" videos. He seems to have abandoned those who have posted messages to him on his FB site. Now I see this. It should be relatively easy for any honest, hard-working person to just send a reply e-mail, especially since Ryan's last comment on the Nutnfancy video was longer than any reply he's ever sent to me, but I don't have any confidence that I'm ever going to see my knives again.

I would pay to have them sent back to me, but I can't get a response. I just want off this ride.

For any who are even thinking about sending Ryan any of your knives, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! Based on Ryan's (knifeworks805/KnifeWorks/CustomKnifeWorks) conduct, it appears he's already started his break....

Ryan, you've deleted my posts on your FB page & 20 of your YT videos. I see you also deleted the post of another who complained on your YT channel. Seems your having a busy lunch break. I'm not sure you can delete my posts here.

Come on guys, relax a bit. Ryan is here now and attempting to make good. Give him a chance to get to people. Unless you are a paying member, you won't be able to get private messages.

Wow you need to be better organized. You should do all the work you were paid for not just the guys that come on here to make a claim.
Look back in your emails around March 17 and find my email bocangel2@yahoo.com
You will find what we agreed on.

Hey Juan,
The only orders I have right now are from people on this thread. I asked who you were because I have no way to associate your BF username with info I have from your order. I will be sending your tenacious and money back to you tomorrow.

How about the tracking number for the missing Leek? you must have this as you said to me in an email, when you looked up the tracking number it shows you nothing...

Back