1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Knives 2014

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Mark Knapp, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Mark Knapp

Mark Knapp Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 20, 2009
    The new Knives 2014 is out, and I see a lot of good friends in there, not to mention a few pieces of Ivory I may have seen before. Congrats to all the fine makers that made it in the book.

2. Kevin Jones

Kevin Jones Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2006
    I received my copy several weeks ago, always good to see some familiar knives in there.

3. Gary Mulkey

Gary Mulkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2001
    Mark,

You have such a distinctive style that it was easy to pick out in the book what you had made. Nice job!

Gary

4. The Virginian

The Virginian Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Yep. Several REAL familiar knives. LOL! I am a sucker for any knife book or magazine, so I am going to buy it every year, no matter what.

5. billf

billf Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 9, 2003
    I think we all love to see knives that we are "personally acquainted with" ( in one fashion or another) in print -

little "AHA" moment when you flip the page and first see one :cool:

Bill

6. Mark Knapp

Mark Knapp Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 20, 2009
    I'm always behind the curve up here, we get everything last.

I see our buddy John Cohea in the book, but I haven't seen him around here much. John, you OK?

7. Jon Brand

Jon Brand Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2007
    I am always very anxious for this book to come out. I often feel like they miss some great stuff out there and should add more pictures!

8. Kevin Jones

Kevin Jones Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2006
    I agree, 2014's knife photo section is down to only 125 pages of a total of 312.

9. John M Cohea

John M Cohea

Oct 24, 2007
    Hi Mark.Yeah I am good,just busy and doing a lot of repeat work so I haven't had much internet time lately!