Knives On Order

[video=youtube;v0NCloWeXis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0NCloWeXis[/video]

Red has always been my favorite color.

SEMPER-FI TIL I DIE

It's gooooood to be RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, would you be able to snap a photo of my knife just after HT before the scale is removed??? No biggie. Thank you, Sir!

It's gooooood to be RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, would you be able to snap a photo of my knife just after HT before the scale is removed??? No biggie. Thank you, Sir!

2vuzltc.jpg

:applouse::applouse::applouse::eagerness:

Thanks, John!!! That looks awesome! I can't wait!!!!

I glued the red liners to the black micarta yesterday, and will be finishing the blade and glueing the handles on today. I`ll post photos tomorrow.

Oh, Dude...waiting can be a real *$@#&.

Thanks for the update, John. Very cool.

I thought all March orders were confirmed, but I`m starting to have some problems getting answers.

This is how I do it, once again:
1) At the time I am getting ready to order materials, I will email each customer that has an order that month.
2) About 4-5 days before I will be starting your order, I will email again to see if you are ready to pay.
3) If I have not heard back by the time I am ready to start the weeks work, your order will not be done at that time.
4) If I do not hear back from you within two weeks, your order will be cancelled.
5) By this time I am totally ticked off because I wasted money on materials!

Sorry to hear about this again John. The good news is that you have no shortage of people waiting to take their place and use the materials you purchased! Hopefully in the end you're not out any $.

Added a new section to the bottom of the list, "Possible Cancellations." :mad: :thumbdn:

Man,the time is just flyin' by,it seems like just a couple of weeks ago I ordered the HB.
Good things come to those that wait is true for shure.
Can't wait to do some chopping with that XL HB John.

I eliminated the cancellation section, no reason to embarass anyone. It`s been a rollercoaster ride all week. Get an order, have another order cancelled.

Hi John -

Could you add the text from post #58 (the key to red greeb black) to the first post?

I love this thread - great to see what you are working on, and what is planned.

Thanks!

best

mqqn

Hi John -

Could you add the text from post #58 (the key to red greeb black) to the first post?

I love this thread - great to see what you are working on, and what is planned.

Thanks!

best

mqqn

Just did!

Back