Knob Creek UPDATE!!!! Please Read!!

:eek:...........oh, knives. Yeah, let's see some knife pics!

:foot: Oh boy...poor choice of words on my part. I hope Pokey didn't take that the wrong way!!! I don't want to be the catalysts that starts a "new list".

Looking forward to seeing everyone. It stinks that the show was cancelled however it will give us more time to focus on knives and not have to pause mid sentence due to a cannon going off. Hope everyone can make it. It is gonna be awesome.

Garth

Looking forward to seeing everyone. It stinks that the show was cancelled however it will give us more time to focus on knives and not have to pause mid sentence due to a cannon going off. Hope everyone can make it. It is gonna be awesome.

Garth

got anything special planned for us Garth?

Bravado pick me up on the way !!!!!!!

Just a note:
I called Golden Manor today to rearrange my reservations from Knob Creek to the Busse show.
When I received notice from The Golden Manor that KC was cancelled, they noted that we were suppose to call and cancel the reservations.
Today I found out by calling them that THEY had already cancelled all KC reservations.
Just a heads up, if your thinking your prior reservations stand, you had better call Th Golden Manor

Cool! If anyone is willing to Proxy for me, shoot me an email. That's the day I'll be coming back from Florida in the mini van with the wife, 5 year old, and my in-laws after spending a week at Disney:)

GregB
BaconBeavers

To second GregB, I'd love to hear from anyone who would be willing to proxy one or two blades for me. I'll be deployed to the desert. Thanks.

Golden Manor is now fully booked, phew that was close.

Good thing you called when you did :thumbup:

If the hotel is booked now, that means the show is going to be a damn mad house, well, mad-er house

Got a room........is it April yet? :yawn:

Maybe I can buy a NMLBSHBM there or even a NMFSH...:thumbup:....:D..........hey, a fella can dream can't he. ;)

Pokey...any chance for a Sneak Peak? :D

I'm sure that there will be Wall 'O Knives pictures, but they typically aren't posted until just before the crew leaves Ohio (either the day before or even the day they depart). From what I've heard Garth say at past gatherings, they're machining and grinding day-and-night until they load up to hit the road.

Might this thread be worthy making sticky -- Knob Creek's a big deal?

Back