Knob Creek UPDATE!!!! Please Read!!

Does that mean your coming. Would be great to see you again.

Garth

That would be the plan right now. Probably can't afford to buy anything, but looking forward to hanging out with folks. And drinking. Don't forget the drinking.

Yes. Christian Moerlein ;) Yes as in Moerlein OTR, Lager House, Barbarossa, Emancipator, Northern Liberties IPA, Friend of an Irishman Stout and all the goodies. They just opened the Moerlein Lager House Microbrew-Pub on the river downtown a couple weeks ago too. You should swing by Cincy and visit! It's amazing.
Is that Christian Moerlein? I used to love that stuff 25 years ago, when it was the first microbrew on the market, and the first in the US to be Reinheitsgebot.

Yes. Christian Moerlein ;) Yes as in Moerlein OTR, Lager House, Barbarossa, Emancipator, Northern Liberties IPA, Friend of an Irishman Stout and all the goodies. They just opened the Moerlein Lager House Microbrew-Pub on the river downtown a couple weeks ago too. You should swing by Cincy and visit! It's amazing.

I need to get out more. I havent tried any of these.

Garth

I am a sales rep for Heidelberg Wine/Beer/Spirits Distributing. Let me know ahead of time and I can bring whatever. We represent Guinness/Smithwicks/Harp/Red Sripe, Hudepohl, Moerlein, Pabst, Shiner, Brooklyn...

Do you trade ?;):D

Very! ITs always a good time and I doubt this will be any different.:thumbup:

Only you can fail us now:eek:

;):D

Yeah Garth BRING IT!!!!

Ill be bringing an assortment of bacon, got ate up last time almost as fast as Amys Cheezecakes :pig::fat:

Bump for an important question.

Can Busse please make shirts for KC that read:

"Come Hell Or High Water, Busse Combat Will be at Knob Creek"?

Hell, just a Busse shirt will do. Please???? :D :D :D

Oh we made shirts!!! :D For everyone but you..... ;) I kid, I kid

Oh we made shirts!!! :D For everyone but you..... ;) I kid, I kid

Well, if I remember right, you stole my name tag at the fall show.

Soooo.....it's only fair that I steal your shirt. It'll show off my lovely feminie figure.

Its gonna take more than Pokeys shirt to make you pretty. LOL.

I'm teasing. I am sure you can be very pretty.

Garth

Gee Garth, you sure know how to flatter someone

Pokey, M67
Will you two get a room already......lol

Last edited:
Don't sass the mod Bill ;)

Pokey, no givesies backsies, you owe me a Busse Combat shirt. One of those nice polos will do. I wear a large to XL, depending how roomy they are.

Yeah and you owe me a knife Pokey, dont forget that either :p My 30th bday is 5 days prior and I was told Im getting nothing so dont let it be a complete let down :D

Wow a birthday and you get to hang out with the Busse girls all in one week. I would say thats not a let down at all.

Garth

And you get to see Beef and I. What more could you possibly want?

Garth

Last edited:
Back