1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Koster, koyote, busse users

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Fieldtestornothing, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Fieldtestornothing

Fieldtestornothing

May 23, 2006
    Hello all. Passing some of these on to for your enjoyment. I ship ground only. If you want something else you pay the difference. Will ship international if you accept the risks and pay the difference. Accept Paypal or MOs. Will hold MOs for 72 hours to clear. I will entertain offers but if you go for a low ball and I don't respond don't be suprised. I work crazy and long hours so if I don't respond right away don't freak out. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to anyone. Know your laws and be a legal possessor. If you are not satisified with the transaction or I misrepresent something here I will provide a return minus shipping. I am only with a cellphone camera at the moment but am happy to text additional pics to emails or numbers.

[​IMG]

Koster Kitchen Soduku: tad over 6", Burl handle, 1095 Carbon steel, used and resharpened often, no blade damage at all, the handle has one major crack and two smaller ones but it doesn't detract from the knifes usefulness or appearance in my opinion. 180$obo

Koyote Leuku: Skandi/convex grind, pantina, been used to dress game for some time, been resharpened a few times, tan micarta handle and excellent black leather sheath (Stock), the handle has some black staining from the leather sheath could be fixed in about 5 minutes with some fine grain sand paper. 120$firm

Busse Cultiluss: Tan micarta handle, used and resharpened several times, great little knife. 180$

Possible trades: Spyderco military ti, ESEE 3,

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  2. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    interested in the Koyote.. whats the blade length?

3. Fieldtestornothing

Fieldtestornothing

May 23, 2006
    Just under 6"

4. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    email sent.

5. Fieldtestornothing

Fieldtestornothing

May 23, 2006
    Everything is still available

6. Fieldtestornothing

Fieldtestornothing

May 23, 2006
    price drops

7. cwdotson

cwdotson Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2006
    pm sent re koyote

8. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Is the Koyote sold as per the last post? Just curious, I like this one better since the blade is not as wide.

9. Fieldtestornothing

Fieldtestornothing

May 23, 2006
    It is still available and CWDOTSON has pref. Emai sent.

10. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Koyote still available still, how long is the handle? Please give email.

11. Fieldtestornothing

Fieldtestornothing

May 23, 2006
    Koyote is Sold