KPH Signup List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had said in the other thread that I'd be on the list, but I might be getting one from KSF, so I'll wait... Very interested to see what people pick.

I would like to be on the list for one. I would like Ironwood and red liners also with bolsters and a sheath. Could I get a mosaic pin instead of the corby one for an upcharge? This will be my first Fiddleback knife.
Thanks
Aaron

After Holidays??

Im in. Thanks Andy!!

Since its gonna be awhile before you start the run, you should have JRE make up some pants so you dont have to mess with it.

Andy,
Please add me to the list.

Bolster / Burlap Micarta / Leather Sheath.

Also, if possible.......could I have two corby bolts and no bullseye tube.

Thanks,can't wait!

Last edited:
I would like to be on the list for one. I would like Ironwood and red liners also with bolsters and a sheath. Could I get a mosaic pin instead of the corby one for an upcharge? This will be my first Fiddleback knife.
Thanks
Aaron

Got it Aaron. Since this is your first Fiddleback, lemme give you some tips on how I run these runs. PLEASE make sure I get your order right on the main page. Contact ( andy at fiddlebackforge at att dot net , or 404-519-2787) me if your order is not correct. I make the knives from that list. Don't feel like you're bugging me. I want your knife to be right!! Thanks for the interest!

Oh, bolsters, black liners and sheath please.

Got it. Thanks bro!

I had said in the other thread that I'd be on the list, but I might be getting one from KSF, so I'll wait... Very interested to see what people pick.

OK. Awesome to hear that folks are going to support Derrick!!

Andy,
Please add me to the list.

Bolster / Burlap Micarta / Leather Sheath.

Also, if possible.......could I have two corby bolts and no bullseye tube.

Thanks,can't wait!

Got you down. Check the first post to make sure your order details are correct!

After Holidays??

Im in. Thanks Andy!!

Since its gonna be awhile before you start the run, you should have JRE make up some pants so you dont have to mess with it.

Maybe I will. If I do the sheath will be a lot cheaper for you guys.:thumbup:

verytightKPHpheasant.jpg

I've never made one without a bolster before, but two are coming!

Bigger. Interesting...
[Reference: idea of a bigger KPH blade ...]

WARNING! WARNING!!:eek::eek:

While my advice has usually proved extremely good for your federal government, I've been a strictly "not for profit guy" my entire life.:)

You may be leaning over a deep abyss on this one, Andy.:D

WARNING! WARNING!!:eek::eek:

While my advice has usually proved extremely good for your federal government, I've been a strictly "not for profit guy" my entire life.:)

You may be leaning over a deep abyss on this one, Andy.:D

OP, you already planted the seed. I called Andy yesterday and asked if he could do a KPH Machete.:eek::cool::D

Please add me to the list..
Bolster, bullseye, mosiac pin,sheath
Can you do orange G10? Blue liner?
Otherwise Ivory Micata will work with marron, red liner..
Thank you!

Please add me to the list..
Bolster, bullseye, mosiac pin,sheath
Can you do orange G10? Blue liner?
Otherwise Ivory Micata will work with marron, red liner..
Thank you!

I have both orange G-10 and the requested blue liners. I'll put you down. Please check and track your order on the first post, and in this thread respectively!

So for the rest of my KPH:

Bolsters, Wood scales, black liners, mosaic pin and bulls-eye lanyard tube. Some good lookin' wood with a bit of burl or fiddleback maple or ironwood or even some quarter-sawn osage ;).

The quartersawn osage would be regular price, the burly stuff and ironwood is an upsell. No hurry to choose!!~!

I would like corby bolts, bullseye tube, black liners, and mesquite handles, WI bolster.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip Kis, don't know how I missed out on the sign up list until now.

Andy

Put me on the list too.

I've yet to decide anything but you know how that goes...

Edited to add: I'm thinking amber g-10 with an appropriately contrasting bulls-eye, corby bolt (or maybe a mosaic), no bolsters. Unsure about what liners to ask for...

Last edited:
Please sign me up. Bolster, mosaic, bullseye tube, ironwood, black liners, sheath. This knife looks like a winner!

Thanks,
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back