1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Laguiole Lock-back by Fontenille Pataud

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by Thomason, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomason

Thomason Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2002
    SOLD - Laguiole XS - 9 cm lock-back from Fontenille Pataud - 9 cm (about 3.5 inches) closed and 17 cm (about 6.6 inches) open. Beautiful stabilized Ambonia burl handle, stainless 12c27 blade, bladestop to prevent the blade edge from hitting the backspring. Teflon washers for a smooth action. Solid lockup with no blade play, blade is centered when closed. Knife has the traditional Laguiole "bee" and the shepherd's cross on the handle. Matt finish. File work on blade and backspring.

Included are three pouches - a suede pouch, a soft leather pouch and a stingray inlay pouch. I also will include a really nice inlay wooden box. Gilles and his team at Fontenille Pataud are considered one of best for Laguioles. Excellent condition, like new. USA only, no trades, paypal preferred. The whole works, knife, 3 pouches and the hand made Marquetry wooden box. $175

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  2. reader1

reader1

Aug 16, 2008
    I will take it.