1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Lahar mis stamp?

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by Simple Man, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Simple Man

Simple Man

Nov 6, 2001
    I have a question about this knife for a friend. It is a Kershaw Lahar 1750 (at least he thinks so), but as you can see it is marked 1745 which should be a totally different knife. Is it a factory error? Was it originally model 1745? Cobbled up junk? Paper Weight? He doesn't know much about Kershaws so I thought I would ask to see if any of you Kershaw guys could give us some info....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks guys.

2. jimw451

jimw451

Oct 11, 2011
    I've seen it before here on the forum. I think it was a simple misprint error. Still a Lahar :thumbup:

3. gooeytek

gooeytek

Jul 12, 2011
    Mine's the same. The box says 1750 though.

[​IMG]

4. kneedeep

kneedeep

Jan 28, 2007
    Agree, likely just an error. 1745 was the Ener-G2.

Mine says 1750. Of course the 1596SVBL says S30V and it isn't.

2clipside.jpg

5. BobSig

BobSig Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2011
    Thats a good piece of info to remember. Is it Sandvik? I think you said it was in the Spec Bump post, Ill go look back over there. Were they all mislabeled?

6. kneedeep

kneedeep

Jan 28, 2007
    Sandvik 13C26

Not sure if they were all mislabeled, but I don't think I've ever seen a pic of one that wasn't. I feel like there was an old thread that had more details.