Let me brag about something...

Yesterday I finished my first marathon run! :D
I really can't tell you how happy I am!
The preparations took me over 6 months of traning. But it was worth it just for the moment of happiness after crossing the finish line! :rockin:
Here's the medal I got (all participants who managed to finish the marathon got them). The marathon took place in the city of Lodz.

P1070210.jpg

I'm even more happy, because I managed to finish it in less than 4 hours (3h58min32s - to be exact).
Now I have to rest a bit and hopefully will find more time to play with my knives..:)

Last edited:
very cool, great accomplishment

Congrats on an amazing feat. And you did it without anyone chasing you (that would be my motivation :D ) What was the distance you had to run?

Thanks guys for kind words!
The distance of the marathon is 42.195 kilometres (26 miles and 385 yards).

That's awesome/amazing. I'm horrible at math but I think that's around a 9 minute mile consistently? I would be crawling everywhere after that. Must be all that infi dust in the lungs :D

Apparently I need to get in shape and a wife... On second thought, I'll just get a second job to afford the infi :D

Congratulations Wojtek!!
I can't wait to see what you get next :)
I love your Boss jack!

Al

Yesterday I finished my first marathon run! :D
I really can't tell you how happy I am!
The preparations took me over 6 months of traning. But it was worth it just for the moment of happiness after crossing the finish line! :rockin:
Here's the medal I got (all participants who managed to finish the marathon got them). The marathon took place in the city of Lodz.

P1070210.jpg

I'm even more happy, because I managed to finish it in less than 4 hours (3h58min32s - to be exact).
Now I have to rest a bit and hopefully will find more time to play with my knives..:)

Thank you Al!
I'mnot sure what I'll get yet, but I'm certain I will have it sent to you for sheathing! :D

Awesome accomplishment!!!! Less than four hours is an awesome time!!! Congrats:thumbup:

I wish I could run more than 42 meters without dropping dead. Congratulation to you, I'm jealous

Last edited:
Back