Let me see your Easy Open knives

You are welcome, Gev. And it is an interesting story - a little ephemeral! The takeover of Ulster and use of the Kingston name is sometimes confusing.
Here is a Camillus I bought not too long ago.
CamillusEO1.jpg

I love the bone on this one.

Those Bulldogs look like they were made by GEC. Anyone know for sure?

Nice Imperial, Ed!
Here is a Robeson sailor's knife (might be an issue knife!?).
Hard to find with blades this full!
Oregon2010S93.jpg

I can't be sure if it is issue or not Charlie. You are right. The blades are full - looks as if it's never been worked but has accumulated it's patina from sitting in a drawer maybe. Very nice bone coloring and nicely jigged.

Here's another before I say good night:
Keen Kutter
KeenEOclosed.jpg

KeenEO.jpg

The "stripe" is in my scanner . . . .sigh:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking a pic of my EOs. GEC's and a stray Coats.
EO2_zps70235306.jpg
[/IMG]
I just love this pattern :thumbup:

Jim

Praise the Kutter gods!!, Charlie!! Whoa that one is nice. Is that one made by Walden Knife Co. ...pre 1922?

Last edited:
I cant believe what I just saw.... that Robeson Sailors knife- or rope knife is just beautiful!!... just LOOK at that knife!...Charlie..its got one hang of a Bail on it! - as in BIG!
The follow -up Keen Kutter E/O is simply beautiful....just stunning condition.
Ed - your Imperial is in lovely condition-always have loved the colour of that Bone! You have some absolutely lovely knives! I consider myself pretty lucky to be able to learn as well as look at such great examples here.

Some EO's it's a great pattern

Camillus
Capture2.JPG

Camillus
IMG_3874.JPG

Keen kutter EC Simmons
IMG_3869.JPG

Another Camillus :)
IMG_4459.JPG

Imperial
IMG_4024.JPG

Mike

Thanks for your comments, Duncan!
Nice knives Jim and Mike, and everyone!!

You are welcome Charlie-just stunning.
Mike-wow-love those knives, that Keen Kutter is amazing!

Here is mine and it has a couple of stories with it I'd like to tell. First was how I received it. It was a gift from . I had it and used it for a long while and then one of my internet friends seen it and just had to have it. I really didn't want to sale but was needing the cash so I sold it to him. Well I've though about it many times since then and about a week ago I texted him to see if he still had it. He replied he did and why. I told him I'd like to trade him and get it back. He told me he new how much is meant to me so he'd do it. Well its now back and not leaving again.

District3-20121019-00524.jpg

District3-20121019-00525.jpg

Back