Let's see your GEC #23's, 73's, 83's and 72's

Harry
I'm guessing the purple has won you over;):thumbup: Wonderful addition!

I don't think the Purple has won me over as much as :
1. Satin Blade & Different etching on the blade
2. The pioneer Bone on the this last one is The Only One Like It
3. This one is part of a Short Run therefore fewer of them.

Thank you for the kind words my friend !!!!!

Harry

Both very nice Harry, soooo, do you have a favorite of the two???

Thank you Paul and Yes I do !!!
Violet Pioneer Bone # 2 is by far my favorite . That is the Bottom knife in the picture.
They both are very nice knives , but see my answer to Gevo above in my post # 303
The Pile side slab has a very big area of a depression , that is not easily seen in the photos , that makes it unlike any other. Like that feature.
I also like that there were less knives made , Short Runs , with satin blades instead of polished blades.
Someday it may be worth more to somebody.

Harry

Now there are 3 Purple ones after this newest one.

The newest one is the one in the middle . Another Short Run with Satin blade.

Harry

Harry those certainly are colorful to say the least! :D So far I have been able to resist the temptation. But you are not making it easy my friend. :eek:;)

Harry those certainly are colorful to say the least! :D So far I have been able to resist the temptation. But you are not making it easy my friend. :eek:;)

I really am not collecting them for me Ron . I have a Grandson and a Daughter who have each requested one for Christmas and I am only too happy to accommodate them . The one that I will keep is the bottom one. They really are a very striking knife in the sun light .

Harry

Nice picture Harry!!!
Need to get myself another 72, not sure which one tho, I have a stag and a purple. It a great size and has a lanyard opening, which I really like...and why I favor it more than the 73 and 74.

Nice picture Harry!!!
Need to get myself another 72, not sure which one tho, I have a stag and a purple. It a great size and has a lanyard opening, which I really like...and why I favor it more than the 73 and 74.

Thanks for the kind words Steve .
My favorite is my very first 73 , the third from the left . I just like to have that knife in my LFP . It actually is my favorite knife to carry .

Harry

Camillus- Can you identify those for us? I'm trying to get a visual on the #83 compared to the Cody Scout.

Jereny

Sorry mate didnt spot this till now.

Top row is 83,83,72,72,73,73
Bottom is 83,83,72,73,72,72

d4f7c3d86a5b37b26b209bd386e1573b.jpg

77c03d084fb06bebebb9b6e5856fbe6c.jpg

Back