1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Lets thank Our Proxy's

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by MTNDIESEL, Oct 12, 2012.

1. MTNDIESEL

MTNDIESEL

Aug 11, 2012
    I just wanted to personally Thank M67 ,For going above and beyond in the Trough.' ''For What, I'm sure was a Hogrendus event'':thumbup:Sorry to put you through that.. Just to help a poor West O' The Mississippi bound INFI lover.It Shows that, You Long Tooth Hogs are not only in it for the love of the A Great Amalgem of Metal, But are truly wanting newbies like me to move your old stock.:pJust Jokin....
    Thanks Mark..
    In this Crazy World.You are truly a Man of Your Word....Ok,enough!.What the H is in my Box!!!!

2. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Yes, indeed, thanks for proxies. The fine hog who offered to help me was unable to grab the single ScrapMax 3.75 that was displayed, but I certainly appreciate his efforts. No regrets.

3. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Big thanks out to my proxie indeed. Thanks for snagging my #1 [​IMG] This piglet is mighty appreciative. Cant wait to get that all orange beauty and start beating the pulp out of it.

4. dman62

dman62

Sep 27, 2010
    To these our proxies oh hogs we give thanks, amen!

5. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I have had the Proxie twice......terrible disease. Hot flashes, chills, sweats, shakes, insomnia, sleepless nights, and the cure is an empty bank account.

But I have had proxies hook me up on occasion (when I had a crazy idea I could afford something or other).

6. GregB

GregB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2000
    Thanks, Bill. I'll be including a little Busse Swag in the box/envelope with my MO.

GregB
    BaconBeavers

7. mamun1024

mamun1024

Jan 31, 2011
    Thanks to dericdesmond for being my proxy and to Major Kong for giving up the blade I wanted! You guys rock :thumbup:

8. jazub

jazub Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Muchas Gracias to my proxy -you are the man! Got to get together some local specialties to send along as thanks :thumbup::thumbup: