1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Lg Sebby, RaidOps, ESEE RC5, Casio GW 9010

Discussion in 'For Sale & Trade: Canadian Exchange Forum' started by BladeCF, Jan 23, 2012.

1. BladeCF

BladeCF

Nov 3, 2010
    Hi folks,

Just want to thin my collection and rise fund for new.

The first is guitar Sebby. Mint condition, carried in a pouch but never used. Comes with everything (tool, paper, pouch, cloth). Perfect center close condition. Born in Sept 2008. Try to asking $370 shipped.

The second is a ESEE RC5 with moded sheath. Just handled but not used. I add a Maxpedition pouch on the sheath, you can put some gears in it. It also comes with ESEE molle sheath back. Try to asking $120 shipped. The swiss is not for sale because it is not mine.

The third is a old RaidOps combat finger. A scratch comes from factory, carried some days. Try to asking sold.

The last one is a normal used Casio G-shock 9010. It is used but in great condition. I rate it is 92% of mint condition. The glass is perfect with no marks. The case and band are also good with some "salt" trace from swimming pool but I can clean it easily. It is a multiband 6 watch. That is no problem to receive radio wave from the USA. It comes with everything (tin, manual, and paper box). Try to asking $140 shipped.

I prefer these toys could flow in Canada because shipping fee to other country is so expensive. I also like to use paypal and I can eat the fee.

I also consider trade, I like diving watch, multitools.

Thank you for your time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. dendomda

dendomda

Oct 1, 2008
    Interested in Raidops. Where can I contact you. Thanks.

3. MikeFire

MikeFire

Nov 9, 2011
    Interested in the ESEE RC5. Email sent.

4. BladeCF

BladeCF

Nov 3, 2010
    Raidops sold to Dendomda.

5. L4NE4

L4NE4

Aug 24, 2011
    Is the 5 still available