Like A Rainbow in the SNARK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to be working on a codon bias presentation for my genetics class, can't seem to focus though. Thus I find myself here haha

This place is much more entertaining. Hey Psy how are you coming with knife making? I know you said you were interested a while back.

My mom works at a dentist office late nights. Apparently everybody left then two cars pulled up next to hers then "broke down" and started following her. Then yesterday a really shady guy wanted to come in. I told her ill come tomorrow if it happens again im going to do everything in my power to make sure they wont do anything stupid. Legal or not there not messing with my family.

She should have called the police when they followed her. She needs to keep her level of awareness up for sure and if something similar happens again it would be a good idea to contact police to make contact with the people in the cars. Also, get her to see if someone will stay at work with her until she leaves and walk out with her.

This place is much more entertaining. Hey Psy how are you coming with knife making? I know you said you were interested a while back.

He's doing good (IMO). Had a pretty decent looking blade up for perusal not too long ago. Hopefully you're sticking with it, brother!

SOOOOOOO, I got kicked out of the bar tonight. Before I even started drinking! I ASKED(politely) if they could change one of the 30 tv's there to the Monday Night Football game instead of the Cardinals game. I was told I could leave. So I did, went to 3 other bars, all the same thing, asked politely if ONE of the TVs could go to the Bears game, mind you I'm wearing my Walter Payton jersey, with my Bears cap, and some blue jeans. Obvious Bears fan, each place I was told to leave.

She should have called the police when they followed her. She needs to keep her level of awareness up for sure and if something similar happens again it would be a good idea to contact police to make contact with the people in the cars. Also, get her to see if someone will stay at work with her until she leaves and walk out with her.

Thats what I told her (cops). I honestly wish Illinois had some kind of CCW laws. But thats not up for discussion in this part of the BF.

I know... I came home, loaded the game up on my computer and sat here sending messages to all the cardinal fans I know about how if they want to watch a winning team they should watch the bears, and the cardinals got what they deserved for having such s(...)y fans. 1 of them said "Oh so in the world series it's gonna be the cubs and tigers... oh wait, the cubs didn't win either" to which my response was "The Cubs understand October is for FOOTBALL, hence why they have never won a world series since the game started being played professionally"... They didn't have a response to that...

So, I just had a rather interesting debate about the 3rd Presidential debate (2012) on facebook. If you would like to read it then shoot me a PM (I'll clear out my PM inbox after I finish this post) and I'll copy the very short story of how one idiot mad himself the biggest asshole on the face of this earth, and as far as I can tell, the most entitled anti-American SoB in the country. (Everything I typed before this is from my point of view, feel free to form your own opinion and reply to this post. And I will blank out names other than my own.)

To top off that paragraph, the nicest thing he called me was a Nazi.

So, any more news about that folder? I know Moose said don't make a big deal out of it, but it doesn't sound like they can produce it for short of $200...

*scratches head* ain't you a li'l young to be worried so much about politics? Hell I got passed that when I was... 18 and a day. Hadn't worried about it till I was... 18. My life has been just fine and I haven't ever been called a Nazi.

Which is good, cause my family is Russian. I actually inherited my granddad's communist pin from when he was in the Russian Royal Navy too... :D

I fricking hate those entitled anti-American schmucks. If you don't appreciate growing up in relative safety, being guaranteed a minimum standard of living, and all of the other benefits associated with living in America, not to mention the freedom to spout inane nonsense like "what has this country ever done for me" without serious repercussions (like getting shot for treason), GO LIVE IN SOMALIA or some other third world country. I am an orphan, and a naturalized US citizen, and I for one am incredibly thankful for the opportunities I've gotten here. It annoys the heck out of me that some people don't even see what they've gotten just from being born here. I also hate the people who just spout the party line (on either side), and believe what they hear on their respective news stations, but haven't actually researched the truth (guess what, the internet is a wonderful thing for politics, if people would just use it), or make up their own minds. It's like living in a country with a bunch of jerks and a bunch of robots. And for all that, it's the best country on Earth, and when we get our heads out, there's so much to be thankful for, and so much to be proud of. It saddens me that the two parties are so polarized that people can barely even be civilized to each other. We're all Americans, we should respect the office of the presidency no matter who happens to be in residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and we should work together to promote entrepreneurship and the great American spirit that drove us to world dominance in barely more than 2 centuries. Also, we've got Ethan Becker.

On a side note (really just not related to anything previous): My sister and I are going for a hike Wednesday after work. I recently got her to carry a bk-14. I'm gonna be bringing my 17, and my -3MIL and see what kind of shrubbery we can get through. I think we are going to go up by Alton, Ill/Troy, Mo to see what we can get into. I been kind of wanting to go back to Johnson's Shut In or Elephant Rock in Missouri though so we need to figure out our plan. I'm still excited. I get a good bit of outdoor fun this week.

Jackie Chan? Funny story, that used to be my nickname way back when I was in summer camp. My mom was super pacifist at the time, a true sheeple if ever there was one, and I got grounded several times for asking to see Jackie Chan movies and such. So I didn't even know who Jackie Chan was, at the time, and I thought they were just being racist because I am Asian by birth (even if most of the people who know me think I'm whiter than chicken breast meat). Wasn't until later that I discovered how much of a compliment that really was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back