1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Like new Mizuno Wave Enigma 5, mens size 11.5; Like new Eureka Solitaire 1P tent

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by KingMC, Mar 10, 2017.

1. KingMC

KingMC suburban hipster Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Paypal strongly preferred, posting "I'll take it" and following up with a PM/e-mail is how you get the item you want.
    NO TRADES PLEASE
    I reserve the right to refuse sale to anybody (I don't ever plan on using that right, but very rarely stuff happens)

Mizuno Wave Enigma 5, mens 11.5

$57 OBO shipped TYD

Purchased new, worn twice, slightly too small for me as I usually wear size 12, seems to fit to size quite nicely. Regular width. There are a couple scuffs in the plastic on the bottom of the sole from the test run, and a couple dirty marks, but otherwise in new condition. All visible marks photographed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eureka Solitaire 1-person tent, like new

$57 OBO shipped TYD

Purchased new, used for 1 spring overnighter with no adverse conditions, in near-new condition with no visible marks. Fiberglass poles, quite spacious for a 1-person, easy to setup and quite light overall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  2. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    Pm incoming on tent.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

3. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    My pm is not working, did you sell the tent? Thanks

4. KingMC

Jul 25, 2014
    I have not sold the tent yet.

The reason your PM isn't working is because only paid members can use PMs on the forums. You can always e-mail me or leave a visitor's message if you don't care about privacy of the conversation.

5. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    I want to buy the tent, is payment on Wednesday okay?

6. KingMC

Jul 25, 2014
    Yes, that is agreeable to me, all I need is for you to send an e-mail to me at (redacted) letting me know that it's you and I can send you my paypal info.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  7. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    Email sent.

8. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    Package received and all is well. Thanks