1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Limited Interent Access

Discussion in 'Mitchell Custom Knives' started by Mitchell Knives, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Mitchell Knives

Mitchell Knives Knifemaker Moderator

May 21, 2000
    For the next two weeks, I will have limited access to to the interent.

I had to cancel my Time Warner cable/internet (They can't seem to honor a simple contract or maintain a basic level of quality control.), and will have to wait two weeks to have another company run a fiber optic line to my house.

This should resovle a lot of issues, as my internet connectivity has been spotty lately.

I'm usually pretty quick responding to emails, but there may be a bit of a delay for the next few weeks.

Thanks for your patience!

2. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010
    Johnathan, we have T/W here in Cincinnati as well . . . . and I can 2nd your claim about them as well. Recently saw where their company was ranked in the top 5 of the worst customer service departments of big corporations.
    Best of luck in the future.
    Be safe.

3. theflyingplatypus

theflyingplatypus

Oct 13, 2010
    I have had nothing but trouble with TW. Good luck with the new company.

Kaleb