List your favorite knife ever

I would have to try and narrow it down to one......I'd have to say it was my Kershaw Blur. I got it on a trade and it has been in my pocket ever since!!!

I do love my BK2 as well.

For the last month or so it's been an Outdoorsman fixed blade made by DP Knives here on the forum. Feels like an extension of my hand. A very sharp extension.

Man, I have a few. Currently toting my Case yellow trapper and GEC buffalo horn Barlow. Both are long time faves. Yellow PE Pacific Salt, PE Benchmade mini griptillian (sheepsfoot, with hole), and Vic Tinker round out my top five. So many others that I love, though...

As far as folders are concerned, it's the AFCK for me. I will buy any one I can find.
My favorite fixed blade is the ringed Razel, although it is not a good idea to carry
it here in Kali.

1. ZT 0550

2. ESEE Candiru

The 0550 might change when I receive my first Sebenza in 2 weeks.

Opinel #8, ESEE 4

For me, the memories attached to a particular knife matter more in determining "favorite" status.

I've had a lot of favorites over time, but I always come back to these two... The Rukus was my first love after all (first decent knife)

1 - Benchmade Rukus
2 - Takeda kit blade made into a necker

IMG_0706.jpg

Folder: Microtech LCC D/A (The dual-action mechanism is so cool and there are small details are rarely seen on other knives.)
Fixed-blade: My custom by Dmitriy Popov with Chad Nichols damascus :D (My first and only full custom knife, thanks partly to a generous GAW by Chad.)

Back