Liu Kang (Dan Huang) - when is enough...well, enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liu Kang,

From my observation, you have been charging everyone extra money for "insurance", but without ever legally providing any. I think that you owe a lot more people than just one person a refund.

I'm sure there are many many people that have paid LK to insure a purchase and received it uninsured and poorly packed (myself included/SFNOLE). Unfortunately, most probably noticed the lack of insurance but brushed it off as an oversight and didn't make an issue of it. Fast forward and we all know it wasn't and that he has been self insuring and pocketing the money.

I suggest anyone buying anything from him request a picture of the USPS receipt showing the services purchased and tracking number.

Upon receiving the parcel, a check of the insurance, tracking and postage tag on the box should be done to ensure he is buying the services he is receiving monies for. If they don't match up, provide pictures to a GB&U thread for all to see. Also photo any lack of effort to properly ensure the knife will not put anyone's safety in jeopardy.

Who do you have on your list? Lets stick with some solid evidence here.

When I joined this forum, I was mostly into folders and still am (mostly for ease of carry and such). However, as I began to go camping and hunting more, I found that I needed a good fixed blade. I played around with a few cheapies that didn't hold up well. But then I saw a thread for Busse. I fell in love with the look and the rave reviews. I was about to pull the trigger on a sales thread of LK. But then I read a review of him, and then another, and then another. Now with all of this going on, I am not sure who to trust in terms of price, service, etc. So i don't know if I will be looking at Busse again for a while. But I guess we will just see. I'm sure I will need another good blade, I just hope I can get a fair price and good service from whoever I buy it from.

Sorry, but I think any input is helpful, Mr. Busse.

Sean

The system is already in place to warn about the shady elements in the knife world.
I always look people up in the GBU, even retailers.
I do not care if you have 400 positives, you are as good as your worst deal IMHO:barf:

People are jumping the shark dragging knifemakers into this really uncomplicated affair,
Anyone can buy a knife and do as they please with it, there is no waiver involved...
Bringing Hinderer, Busse, Lionsteel or any of the other businesses a BF "Dealer" purchases from into the matter
Really just muddies the water on the issue at hand.
In the end this is about one persons behavior:thumbdn:

Do you not keep records? Surely you know what your potential liabilities are at any given moment. That would be step one of being "self-insured".

Just go back look and see who you ripped off and give them back their money. Just think nobody has asked for you to return all the pay-pal over charges you collected. So you have that going for you.

Reread my post slowly. My word is all I have and I will not tarnish it by conducting myself in the way you have.

Going forward here, if your allowed to do so, you will need to prove to others that your are providing services you are paid for. Your word has been tarnished by your own actions, not mine. I have nothing to prove that hasn't already been brought into the light by your own actions.

I also suggest your friend change account(s) info, so you cannot access it to purchase blades others refuse to sell to you. I won't drag this person into this but it was disclosed to me that you did indeed have access to an account, other than your own. Had I saved the communication, it surely would have locked both accounts.

This will be my last post on this issue here. Clean up your mess or take it elsewhere before more solid proof is provided and your banned here.
You ruined the Busse forum for many and are ruining this community all for your own personal gain.

Reread my post slowly. My word is all I have and I will not tarnish it by conducting myself in the way you have.

Going forward here, if your allowed to do so, you will need to prove to others that your are providing services you are paid for. Your word has been tarnished by your own actions, not mine. I have nothing to prove that hasn't already been brought into the light by your own actions.

I also suggest your friend change account(s) info, so you cannot access it to purchase blades others refuse to sell to you. I won't drag this person into this but it was disclosed to me that you did indeed have access to an account, other than your own. Had I saved the communication, it surely would have locked both accounts.

This will be my last post on this issue here. Clean up your mess or take it elsewhere before more solid proof is provided and your banned here.
You ruined the Busse forum for many and are ruining this community all for your own personal gain.

My feelings exactly.
And Huang is exerting more damage to both every day he is allowed to stay.
The "Big Pictures" of all Huangs actions are clearly beginning to focus.

Last edited:
When I joined this forum, I was mostly into folders and still am (mostly for ease of carry and such). However, as I began to go camping and hunting more, I found that I needed a good fixed blade. I played around with a few cheapies that didn't hold up well. But then I saw a thread for Busse. I fell in love with the look and the rave reviews. I was about to pull the trigger on a sales thread of LK. But then I read a review of him, and then another, and then another. Now with all of this going on, I am not sure who to trust in terms of price, service, etc. So i don't know if I will be looking at Busse again for a while. But I guess we will just see. I'm sure I will need another good blade, I just hope I can get a fair price and good service from whoever I buy it from.

Sorry, but I think any input is helpful, Mr. Busse.

Sean

Sean, I go to most of the big shows, let me know if you need a proxy and Ill get you at busse pricing :thumbup:

The system is already in place to warn about the shady elements in the knife world.
I always look people up in the GBU, even retailers.
I do not care if you have 400 positives, you are as good as your worst deal IMHO:barf:

People are jumping the shark dragging knifemakers into this really uncomplicated affair,
Anyone can buy a knife and do as they please with it, there is no waiver involved...
Bringing Hinderer, Busse, Lionsteel or any of the other businesses a BF "Dealer" purchases from into the matter
Really just muddies the water on the issue at hand.
In the end this is about one persons behavior:thumbdn:

Well said Scott

Sean, I go to most of the big shows, let me know if you need a proxy and Ill get you at busse pricing :thumbup:

this is incredibly nice of you and i appreciate it immensely. i have just gotten married so don't have funds, but i will be sure to come back to you when i can. thanks again man

sean

My Busse,

My collection of Busse Combat knives has stopped at 2 and will forever remain at that number. The reason why I stopped is because I did not like how your subforum changed from a community into nothing more than an constant "in your face" commercial for Liu Kang's knives. The fact that he does not contribute more than a ready willingness to take-over your forum as his personal sales audience has made me not want to ever have anything more to do with Busse Combat knives. What I have learned since that initial perception about Dan Huang's ethical lapses merely enforces my wishes to stop collecting your knives.

I am sure that I am not the only knife collector that has been turned-off by the antics of one person monopolizing your forum for his personal enrichment.

If you are only interested in hearing from people who have been "wronged" by Liu Kang, then I am not in that number, but if you are interested in hearing from knife collectors who have sworn off your products, then count me as one of them.

Best regards,
CWL

Lame. Is it about knives or the drama? Bladeforums, not LKforums. Busse rules, dont sell yourself short :thumbup:

this is incredibly nice of you and i appreciate it immensely. i have just gotten married so don't have funds, but i will be sure to come back to you when i can. thanks again man

sean

Congrats w/ the marriage Sean! Feel free to hit me up any time. Cheers to you and your wife.

Eric

I have one name on my list...
An honorable man, who after losing his mates and taking an unexploded RPG shell to the ribcage in combat during an ambush, came home to find himself in dire financial straites...
A kindhearted HOG who was forced to put his entire knife collection up for sale in an attempt to save his home and pay his bills.
A proud man in such severe physical pain so bad that he was on heavy pain medication (read: morphine) while trying to deal with his losses and raise cash from his knives...

Hey guys, long time no speak/ too long a story but lost two old sas buddies in the the gan. And too many other things to mention. But the long and short is I'm going to sell my collection. As guys that know me I have some special pieces. Basically trying to get home over the next couple of days. Blown out rib cage from an RPG.
From
my friends in the past I will do great deals on some rare blades. Will post pictures early next week. PBF Set plus Hades Hornet, 3 JA 0NE WITH snake SKIN, NUMEROUUS RARE FSH. A lot of rare stuff. So keep an eye out. Will be back in touch soon. Best Anthont

A good man whose desperate situation you took advantage of by severely lowballing him on Busse knives you knew you could flip for maximum profit all the while knowing that he needed as much money as he could get from them. You read that thread in the X, because you posted to it...

Hey, hope everything gets better for you fast. Glad you are still alive. Will keep pray for you. Give me a call tomorrow. Wishing you the best...
Dan

...before taking advantage of his bad situation. THIS is an example of that two-faced, predatory buying/selling BS that everybody is fed up with here, and what you did to Anthony still gets me pissed off every time I think about it.

Although this happened almost a year ago and I have kept this to myself, I cannot forget how Anthony expressed the way he felt...how he was insulted by your offer on the group of knives chosen, yet so desperate that he felt he had really no choice but to accept, all the while so under the effects of the morphine and the physical pain that he was nearly incoherent... I know all about it from Anthony personally in a very long phone conversation from that night. :grumpy: I have kept quiet long enough...too long, actually. Shame on you.

I have PM'd Claehill to ask him to contact Jerry with the details of your 'deal' :)barf:) with him, and I sincerely hope that he decides to.

Enough is enough...

Last edited:

Email has been sent for payment info to return the funds.

Dan, I am no longer interested in the $11.80. Simply Man up, confront your wrong actions, and explain to the community how you intend to change for the best. If you are willing to be a grown up about this and all the other things the community complains about, I would be more than happy to put this behind us. I doubt you are willing, but I want you to know I am.

An honorable man, who after losing his mates and taking an unexploded RPG shell to the ribcage in combat during an ambush, came home to find himself in dire financial straites...
A kindhearted HOG who was forced to put his entire knife collection up for sale in an attempt to save his home and pay his bills.
A proud man in such severe physical pain so bad that he was on heavy pain medication (read: morphine) while trying to deal with his losses and raise cash from his knives...

A good man whose desperate situation you took advantage of by severely lowballing him on Busse knives you knew you could flip for maximum profit all the while knowing that he needed as much money as he could get from them. You read that thread in the X, because you posted to it...

...before taking advantage of his bad situation. THIS is an example of that two-faced, predatory buying/selling BS that everybody is fed up with here, and what you did to Anthony still gets me pissed off every time I think about it.

Although this happened almost a year ago and I have kept this to myself, I cannot forget how Anthony expressed the way he felt...how he was insulted by your offer on the group of knives chosen, yet so desperate that he felt he had really no choice to accept, all the while so under the effects of the morphine and the physical pain that he was nearly incoherent... I know all about it from Anthony personally in a very long phone conversation from that night. :grumpy: I have kept quiet long enough...too long, actually. Shame on you.

I have PM'd Claehill to ask him to contact Jerry with the details of your 'deal' :)barf:) with him, and I sincerely hope that he decides to.

Enough is enough...

WOW, thanks for sharing Alex. After readin this, I may need to go edit my prior post :barf:

Jaxx,

Yet one more reason why I consider you a true friend, thanks for that awesome post and WOW!!!

You are a true Hog in every manner of speaking...

Lame. Is it about knives or the drama? Bladeforums, not LKforums. Busse rules, dont sell yourself short :thumbup:

I made my post because Jerry said that he only wanted to hear from people harmed by LK. I can't say that I have been harmed financially since we've never had a transaction, however, I have chosen to stop visiting the Busse sub-forum as a direct result of his activities and my interest in Busse Combat knives have also waned. With this result, I would suggest that Mr. Busse's own company has been harmed.

I think that Mr. Busse needed to read this.

I had a feeling we've only just seen a glimpse. Thanks Jaxx, more light needs cast on this shadow of a character.

^^^
This story that Jaxx explained may not be the "hard evidence" Mr. Busse is looking for but to me it reveals LK's character once again and why
he is a cancer to the BF community.

Thanks for posting that Alex. While it doesn't surprise me at all, it certainly reinforces why I would never do business with this guy. Capitalism is one thing. Being a wolf in sheep's clothing is another. LK shouldn't be a member here regardless of what written rules he has or hasn't broken. I've seen better members and better men shown the door for "the good of the community".

dericdesmond,

If I were you I would make LK donate that $11.00 to a charity of your choice.

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back