Liu Kang (Dan Huang) - when is enough...well, enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough is enough. Kill the rat. I've been vocal about LK. He lied to me to get a really good deal. He never ripped me off because before he had blades to sell I knew he was a liar. The first time Jerry asked for e-mails with phone numbers I gave him mine and he called me. So Jerry knows my story. Mine's not the worst story by a long shot. When I heard some of the other stories--and there's atleast one as bad or worse than any shared here so far--I got pissed and shared mine. That story has to be told by the person not me. Hearsay won't cut it.

As vile and disgusting as Alex' story is, it is made even more so by the fact that Jerry has been, and is, a supporter of our troops.

Who do you have on your list? Lets stick with some solid evidence here.

this makes me want to punch you in the mouth.
\/
\/
\/

I have one name on my list...
An honorable man, who after losing his mates and taking an unexploded RPG shell to the ribcage in combat during an ambush, came home to find himself in dire financial straites...
A kindhearted HOG who was forced to put his entire knife collection up for sale in an attempt to save his home and pay his bills.
A proud man in such severe physical pain so bad that he was on heavy pain medication (read: morphine) while trying to deal with his losses and raise cash from his knives...

A good man whose desperate situation you took advantage of by severely lowballing him on Busse knives you knew you could flip for maximum profit all the while knowing that he needed as much money as he could get from them. You read that thread in the X, because you posted to it...

...before taking advantage of his bad situation. THIS is an example of that two-faced, predatory buying/selling BS that everybody is fed up with here, and what you did to Anthony still gets me pissed off every time I think about it.

Although this happened almost a year ago and I have kept this to myself, I cannot forget how Anthony expressed the way he felt...how he was insulted by your offer on the group of knives chosen, yet so desperate that he felt he had really no choice but to accept, all the while so under the effects of the morphine and the physical pain that he was nearly incoherent... I know all about it from Anthony personally in a very long phone conversation from that night. :grumpy: I have kept quiet long enough...too long, actually. Shame on you.

I have PM'd Claehill to ask him to contact Jerry with the details of your 'deal' :)barf:) with him, and I sincerely hope that he decides to.

Enough is enough...

An honorable man, who after losing his mates and taking an unexploded RPG shell to the ribcage in combat during an ambush, came home to find himself in dire financial straites...
A kindhearted HOG who was forced to put his entire knife collection up for sale in an attempt to save his home and pay his bills.
A proud man in such severe physical pain so bad that he was on heavy pain medication (read: morphine) while trying to deal with his losses and raise cash from his knives...

<Snipped>

Well that right there ought to damn this worthless POS to Hell much less send him packing from this forum. As I said in a prior thread Dan Huang / Liu Kang does not give a crap and he will never change. It is both his culture and his nature. Banning him is the very least that should happen to this piece of detritus.

Thank you Jaxx for telling this story in such a clear and compelling manner. My thoughts are with Claehill and his family as they deal with the aftermath of his service to his nation.

Last edited:
Jaxx's post on LK's actions is the most despicable thing I've ever read on this forum.It wrenched my heart to read that.It's unforgivable.

Jaxx's post on LK's actions is the most despicable thing I've ever read on this forum.It wrenched my heart to read that.It's unforgivable.

Indeed quite disgusting, but far form a surprise unfortunately.

dericdesmond,

If I were you I would make LK donate that $11.00 to a charity of your choice.

Beth

He should donate all his collected "Self Insurance" money to this Claehill fella that he bled dry.

Why are the people with pull here still talking and talking and DOING nothing?

My deal with LK was a Weiner Dog.Advertised as new in one of his sales threads.
He had multiples of the knife,he sent me the dud that had been "used,buffed,etc."
I paid $100 plus shipping which was $15.The actual postage charge on the envelope was $5.
When I contacted LK about the knife his reply was "have you contacted Scrapyard Knives,they will fix any problems under their warranty".
This knife would never have passed the quality control at Scrapyard with a damaged grip.
So I put that transaction down to experience and not to deal with LK again.
Buying a user is not problem with me,just as long as that is what it is being sold as.

As a collector of Busse knives I have been following this story and made minor comments here and there. Since I have never dealt with LK and had no direct negative experience in relation to him I have really been more an observer

BUT.......

After reading the post by Jaxx I can no longer maintain a neutral stance, it has become obvious to me that there is much more going on than has been made public.

I buy and sell knives on this forum all the time, and everything is based on trust, people like LK will do a lot of damage if allowed to.

Note to Jerry Busse - I collect knives made by your company, although I don't post a huge amount in the Busse forum I visit it every day and I keep up with what is new. I have not stopped or moved on but that could change very quickly if I think you are still supporting LK. I don't think you have a choice now that Jaxx has made Claehill's story public.

LK has to go. He should not be allowed on this forum and the Mods need to be vigilant in ensuring that he does not turn up with shill accounts. We don't need that sort of crap going on here.

You know what really got me interested in Busse? I read a story about a year ago (can't remember when and it would take too long to dig up so you'll have to take my word for it) about a father who had organised to send a Busse made sword to his son who was just going to be deployed overseas to fight for his country. The sword got lost in the post because of some almighty F-up with local postal workers and the wrong person picked up the package. Instead of letting the father have it out with the Postal service, another sword was sent as replacement free of charge so that the son wouldn't miss out before being sent overseas.

Now THAT's what I call serving a community with integrity.

Now ask yourself if LK would ever do such a thing, given he has only just not offered to refund what was pocketed from 'insurance' and to my knowledge has never manned up and simply apologised for getting it wrong? It's as simple as that.

Liu Kang said:
I"m not a dealer, I don't know what to say or how to prove it. I moved to a country where there is a saying, "Innocent until proven guilty" Now I know for a fact there are many men and women out there fighting for the country I live in to keep it that way which I appreciate! So since I don't know how to prove I'm not a dealer, so if anyone that wants to please stand up and prove it, please do so. If I am a dealer, yes, I should be labeled as one.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/722649-Are-you-a-dealer?p=7957145#post7957145

I can't link to the thread(whoops, yes I can!), as it's locked, but I thought I'd throw this gem out (bolding mine). This was posted in March of 2010, so maybe he had a change of heart since then?

Last edited:

A good man whose desperate situation you took advantage of by severely lowballing him on Busse knives you knew you could flip for maximum profit all the while knowing that he needed as much money as he could get from them. You read that thread in the X, because you posted to it...

...before taking advantage of his bad situation. THIS is an example of that two-faced, predatory buying/selling BS that everybody is fed up with here, and what you did to Anthony still gets me pissed off every time I think about it.

Although this happened almost a year ago and I have kept this to myself, I cannot forget how Anthony expressed the way he felt...how he was insulted by your offer on the group of knives chosen, yet so desperate that he felt he had really no choice but to accept, all the while so under the effects of the morphine and the physical pain that he was nearly incoherent... I know all about it from Anthony personally in a very long phone conversation from that night. :grumpy: I have kept quiet long enough...too long, actually. Shame on you.

I have PM'd Claehill to ask him to contact Jerry with the details of your 'deal' :)barf:) with him, and I sincerely hope that he decides to.

Enough is enough...

wow...any explanation for this doozy Liu Kang? did you in fact exploit a wounded veteran to turn a profit on his knives?
if this is true you have no right and no business to remain a part of the bladeforums community...

LK,

I have had interactions with you and have given up. You want evidence? Just look in the mirror. You purposely abuse this place and you kinow it. That is a fact and you know it. To even deny it speaks of nothing but your lack of character.

If it was my decision, I would have banned you years ago.

Lets all be clear about one thing......

No-one has been more supportive of US Service men and woman than Jerry Busse.

He has given away MANY THOUSANDS of Dollars of knives and support to serving troops. Both Busse and Swamp Rat are huge supporters of the US Military.

Whatever crap LK has pulled please do not allow his pathology to tarnish the reputation of a man like Jerry Busse and his company. That is unfair.

I realize that this thread should be about hard cold facts but it seems to me that there is an underlying theme that can't be ignored. I see a much bigger problem than people being wronged financially. Sure LK does not work for BUSSE but he is selling BUSSE knives. Guilt by association can be a very slippery slope.

Poaching up the knives from the wounded serviceman is pretty low IMHO. Whether LK works for BUSSE or not really is of no interest to me. His image, name and persona have BUSSE attached all over it whether anyone likes it or not. Is this something a company wants to be associated with?

Another example (and again, this is me personally) is BRKT. I do not own one and will not own one because of things that are associated with the persona of the company. For me this community is 100% about integrity and all the threads, business tactics and outcry here speak volumes to me.

So in the end, it is my money and I will choose (as you all will) to spend it where I want. I do know a couple of places where it won't go though, and the reason is the bad taste in my mouth from stuff like this. Have I been wronged? Nope. But I have been turned off to the point that I will likely never own a BUSSE.

Mr. Busse I understand that you want specifics and I am sure you will get them. I am speaking from the standpoint of someone who figures you make a pretty damned good knife. But, the tactics and shenanigans represented by LK keep me out of your forum and my wallet closed. I believe it was Karda that spoke about "perceptions" and I could not agree more with his statement and his words.

I hope everyone gets this mess sorted out as it is really starting to be a blight on the entire site.

This will be my only post on the subject. I am wandering back over into areas of the forum that make me remember why I came here. Carry on.

I am surprised at how many longterm members in good standing, even moderators too, have voiced their concern about LK and nothing's happend.
I am also surprised how anyone can believe that this does not affect or concern Busse Knives. "No, he's not our responsibility, we just sell him most of our knives so he can make a profit." Regarding that, the question "Who is protecting LK?" sure is interesting.
Last but not least, I am sure LK does not see how his actions were wrong - after all, there is no specific rule [yet] about exploiting wounded veterans.

I honestly don't think anyone is protecting LK, but he does walk around in the shady grey areas that all rules have. I also don't think that rules are being made specifically for LK, it is just that he pokes and prods to find those grey areas and when he starts using them they become exposed so the powers that be have to redefine the rules.

It is very hard to walk the line and stay impartial in this when there is so much negative energy surrounding one person and his actions

I have watched so much of this that I just decided I would not invest in a Busse knife. It's pretty bad when one individual leaves such a bad taste in your mouth that you disregard the product all together.

Seems that every rule and concession that is made only affects the folks who are abiding by the rules, not the one who has become an expert and going around them.

This seems like a real easy solution to me. If you have a weed in the garden you pull it out.

Wow! Not wanting a Busse because of LK. Really! This is absurd. I buy Busse & BusseKin because they are some of the best knives I have ever used. If you don't like what he does, don't buy from him. Simple.

Last but not least, I am sure LK does not see how his actions were wrong - after all, there is no specific rule [yet] about exploiting wounded veterans.

If there was, he would try everything he could to get around it and ignore the spirit of the rule. That is what he does and what he has done with consistency; anybody who needs evidence of that can not see or is not willing to see or look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back