1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Lnib mcusta tactility Damascus cocobolo, alumafx spinner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by Jedi22, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jedi22

Jedi22 JEDI MASTER Platinum Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Knife is lnib. I received it in a trade and previous owner said he never used it. Super smooth action and perfect centering and lockup.
    Only trades I would be interested in is a 4-5 inch fixed blade. Something along the lines of an Esee 4 or 5, Ontario blackbird, Bradford guardian, cold steel srk, etc.

I also have for sale an alumafx 4 shooter spinner. This is a prototype. There were a handful made. Same maker as the popular 6 shooter. R188 bearings, aluminum frame with SS balls. Never dropped, new condition. Just got it in, I like my 6 shooter better.

Mcusta- $SOLD TYD I'll cover all fees. Shipping usps insured with tracking in US to PayPal address only. Pm me to discuss international purchase.

4 shooter- $130 TYD

"I'll take it" gets priority followed by prompt payment. Please ask any questions you may have beforehand, and do not claim it if you are not ready to pay for it. I reserve the right to sell to who I want.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017