Change Username Login not remembered when I switch subforums

davidf99

Gold Member
I spend some time almost every day on Bladeforums. Normally I have three Bladeforum tabs open in my browser (Mozilla Firefox). One tab displays the Himalayan Imports subforum, another tab displays the Exchange for fixed production knives by individuals, and the third tab displays the Exchange for production knives by maker.

I normally sign on to the HI subforum first, and check the "remember me" box. The problem is that when I try to display either of the other tabs I am asked to login again. That's a lot of logging in, especially since it all has to be done over again if I close the browser and reopen it later.

Prior to the upgrade, my login would be remembered across browser shutdowns, and I wouldn't have to sign on separately for different subforum tabs.

Close out your browsers. Log in on one. Then open new tabs. Are you using chrome?

I'm using Mozilla Firefox, not Chrome. When I start my browser, it automatically opens the abovementioned three Bladeforums tabs. Then I login in one of the tabs and my login used to be recognized in the other tabs, but since the upgrade, it is not. I just tried closing the Firefox browser and doing the whole process over again, in case you applied some fix, but the problem is still there.

What are the three tabs it opens? When you log in, are you clicking the "remember me" checkbox?

Back