1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Lone Wolf Knives - Paul Cocobolo Pocket Folder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by acandel, Jul 16, 2012.

1. acandel

acandel

Sep 17, 2005
    Hi all,
    I have for sale an LM13900 Paul Pocket Folder with Cocobolo Wood Handles. It features the Paul Poehlmann axial locking mechanism. Knife has never been used, is in mint condition, and has only been opened and closed a few times to see how it works. There is absolutely no play with this knife. It comes with a foam padded Paul Lone Wolf Knives storage tin, leather sheath with "Lone Wolf Knives" on it, paperwork, and Lone Wolf Knives box. Price is $140, add $5.15 for shipping ConUS + 2.9% PayPal fee. I have more pictures I'll gladly provide upon request.
    Thanks for looking!
    -Pete

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scu09144

scu09144

Jul 31, 2005
    Any possibility of a trade?

3. acandel

acandel

Sep 17, 2005
    Sorry, but unfortunately I'm selling these knives because I need the money.

4. Philamanjaro

Philamanjaro

Jan 22, 2013
    Hey is this still for sale by any chance?

5. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    Phil, best bet would be to click on his username to get the drop down menu and click on email.
    He may not be watching this thread half a year later, even if he does still have the knife.