1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Looking for my Stolen Knives and Gear in Bay Area California

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by HKuser, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HKuser

HKuser

Jan 16, 2008
    Last Saturday 9/29/12 my Jeep was broken into while I was at a going away party in San Leandro, CA. I was at Horatio's restaurant at the Marina between 2-5 pm PST. I gave a police report right away and have many people looking for my knives. Some of these cannot be replaced and the sentimental value is unreal.

I am offereing a reward.
    Please keep an eye out and if you hear or see anything let me know ASAP!!! The police said to scan local flea markets, pawn shops, craigslist, even eBay.

I am ninjamaster on the USN and Calguns.net.

Here is a break down of each knife with pictures.

These first 2 knives are me and my new brides wedding knives. We carried them in the wedding.
    1. Emerson CQC-6 Full Dress Damascus with Silver Steel Flame Emerson Skull Clip and Diamond Eyes/Steel Flame 45 Winchester Magnum Thumbdisk. No number markings.
    [​IMG]

2. Emerson Gentleman Jim Full Dress Damascus with Silver Steel Flame Archangel Clip with Red Ruby/Steel Flame 45ACP Thumbdisk. 1 is written and stamped under handles.
    [​IMG]

Here's a picture of the otherside of 1 and 2 and the special clips on them.
    [​IMG]

3. Emerson Black Seven with clip engraved "Fight Like a Demon G4". 13 is scratched and stamped under handles.
    [​IMG]
    notice the engraved clip. "Fight Like A Demon! G4"
    [​IMG]

4. Emerson CQC-9 Eagle with Benchmade Clip. 1 marked and scratched inside of handles. This is one of the first Eagle's made.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Emerson Horseman Full Dress Pink Buckeye with Silver Steel Flame Clip "Crusader Cross".1 marked and scratched inside of handles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Emerson Combat Karambit Right Side Grind. only 2 made.
    [​IMG]

2. HKuser

HKuser

Jan 16, 2008
    7. Emerson Timberline SPECWAR fixed blade with thigh rig sheath. No number. Top knife.
    8. Emerson SPECWAR Neck Knife with Black Kydex sheath. No number. The bottom knife.
    [​IMG]

9. Emerson HMMV-K #46 with Royal Bronze Steel Flame Custom Darkness Skull Clip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Emerson Commander 1998 #177 with Silver Steel Flame Emerson Skull Clip tritium Eyes(green)/Emerson Skull Cross Pivot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Emerson Skull and Roses Commander with Skull and Roses Emerson Clip. No number.
    [​IMG]

12. Emerson Skull Crazy Commander. I think the serial on the blade is 10,XXX but cannot remember.
    [​IMG]

13. Emerson Black Shamrock Folder with Order of the Black Shamrock Clip and engraving on the blade "Train Like a Madman, Fight Like a Demon. Ernest Emerson" I engraved #404 on the inside of the non-locking liner.
    [​IMG]

***FOUND***in my glove box. 14. Emerson HD-7 Black/Green Carbon Fiber. No number. The bottom knife.
    [​IMG]

15. Emerson CQC-7 SPECWAR Prototype. No number.
    [​IMG]
    16. Emerson CQC-7 1999, this knife looks exactly like the prototype above except it has the factory logo, not SPECWAR custom logo. No number.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  3. HKuser

HKuser

Jan 16, 2008
    17. Emerson SOCFK-B #1578
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your time. Again, if you see any of these rare knives please let me know ASAP!!!

4. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Jesus dude! I'm going to a hammer-in in 2 weeks. I'll keep an eye out. I really hope you get those knives back.

5. eternal10

eternal10

Dec 28, 2011
    Wow hope you get these back. Why did you have all of these in your jeep?

6. Smokinape

Smokinape

Jan 21, 2011
    Holy mackerel, that is some serious set of knives. Good luck getting them back...

7. Los Angeles

Los Angeles KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 4, 2009
    You need to pay a visit to every pawn shop within 10 miles of the theft. give them a print of the pictures and offer them the reward.

8. Ankerson

Ankerson Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002

^^^^ This would be a good start ^^^^^^^

9. fuzzwuzz133

fuzzwuzz133

May 30, 2012
    Also keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay.

10. Over Kill

Over Kill Banned BANNED

Jul 7, 2010
    Why did you have $10,000+ worth of knives sitting in your jeep? It sounds to me like this robbery was not a chance thing. More like someone who knows you and knew you had the knives. Or somone who knew about them told someone else to do it. Was your car the only one in the parking lot burglarized?

11. Ankerson

Ankerson Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    That would make since also in these days and times and could be a real possibility.

People these days would steal the sidewalk if they could get away with it so to speak... ;)

I never keep anything of real value in my vehicle.....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  12. MunroClansman

MunroClansman

Apr 16, 2012
    Christ... best of luck, man. Theft is one of the lowest things a person can do. Here's to hoping they find the scumbag.

13. brets-ftw

brets-ftw

Sep 11, 2010
    I'm heading up to the Bay area next week, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

14. Thrustus

Thrustus

Jun 16, 2010
    Unique knives like those will be hard to hide for the scumbag who stole them. Good luck, keep us posted.

15. Seven1Niner

Seven1Niner

Apr 27, 2010
    Very sorry to hear this. Stay in touch with Duane W. of edcknives.com. He is in the East Bay area and might be able to give some sound advice and assistance. Will keep an eye out for these fine blades on the internet.

Goodl luck and hope something good will come out of this.

16. Oofa

Oofa

Jul 2, 2012
    Unfortunately, those knives are probably roaming the Oakland streets in the pockets and waistbands of gang members by now.

17. gimmejr

gimmejr KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005

With probably no idea of their value.

18. silkworm

silkworm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Post an ad on craigslist..."want to buy knives" someone might actually try to sell them to you.

I'll be on the look out.

19. The_Guide

The_Guide

Feb 1, 2009
    That sucks dude, I wish I could help in some way...

Was the window broken? Did they steel anything else? does it look like rummaging or someone who knew what they were after?

20. 김원진

김원진

May 4, 2011
    the want to buy ad on craigslist is a good idea i think as well. It sucks this happened, i hope you are able to recuperate some if not all. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.