Losing your knife

I lost a small micarta left handed sebenza once. It either fell out of my pocket, or I laid it down during work and forgot to pick it up. Had my name laser etched in the blade, so I'll know it when I see it again. :-(

I use a dummy cord.

de479458.jpg

I've never lost a knife...except one multi-blade OldTimer I kept in my pocket. Bought it in that famous Knife Shop over by Dolly Parton, and had one blade reground there into a screwdriver blade. Used it at work for years. From then on, I use only a pocketclip.
Sonnydaze

I don't believe that I have lost a knife, but I did have one "confiscated" at a local Air Force base once. We had gone up for the day for an air show over July 4th and it was very crowded so they had parking off-site and you took a shuttle to the base. After spending almost an hour parking, waiting for a shuttle and waiting in line to get in I am stopped at the metal detectors at the entrance and questioned about my pocket knife. The young airman with the shouldered M16 proceeds to tell me that no weapons are allowed inside. I respond that luckily for me I don't have any weapons on me, just my pocket knife. He repeats again that it isn't allowed and I will need to take it back to the car (an hour and a half proposition) or have it taken with no return. Luckily for me I was carrying a cheap Gerber and decided not to piss off the wife, mother-in-law and kids that day and handed over my "weapon".
:jerkit:

First was my Spyderco Civilian in an OHS parking lot (bought another) and then my Spyderco Sage1 at work

Back