• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Fixed blades FS (Esee, Schrade, marttiini, Gerber, Buck, Fallkniven, Grohmann, Custom)

To many knives the wife says, so selling some off. All knife prices include shipping. Will ship to lower 48 and Canada.

Please feel free to ask any questions and request more pictures of any one of these knives.

Esee JG3, used and sharpened. #0488. - $100 usd
Schrade SCHF42D - used and sharpened - $40 usd
Marttiini Lapp - used and sharpened - SOLD
Gerber LMF and BMF combo - used and sharpened. LMF is in nice condition BMF has rust pitting - $200 usd for the pair
Buck 117 Small Brahma - New. Think i still have the box - $60 usd
Fallkniven F1 - used and sharpened - $115 usd
Grohmann #1 - used and sharpened - $70 usd

Also open to trades- mostly interested in bushcraft style knives

Last edited:
Hmm... I see PM's aren't possible without a supporters membership anymore... Would you be able to shoot me an email at *email edited out*?

I'm interested in the Graywolf. Have a trade offer for you.

Last edited:
What is the Woodlore style knife...third from the right? I don't see it listed or marked as Sold. I am searching for this style of knife.

Thank you!

Thomas

What is the Woodlore style knife...third from the right? I don't see it listed or marked as Sold. I am searching for this style of knife.

Thank you!

Thomas

Sorry, that knife was actually sold before I put up this thread. And i didnt want to take pitures again, so I didnt list it in the thread.

Back