1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

LOTS of Spyderco!!! 3 PM2 Black Camo, All Black, M4 Jade and a Manix G10 Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by jadam23, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadam23

jadam23 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Help me fund a new telephoto lens to capture the kid crushing it in baseball!

Jade M4 was carried a few times, but it is excellent. Tuff cloth kept it safe! Other PM2s and Manix are used (amazon boxes, paracord, and envelopes!) and blades show some signs of wear on black coatings. Could use a good stropping to hone the edge. I've never been too impressed with the tip on the all black PM2. In my opinion the grind is off a bit, but at these non-retail prices you can figure it out I'm sure. Each knife has a box.

Prices include shipping and paypal fees (have great feedback, prefer friends and family). Will ship USPS Priority/Insured.

Reply in thread: describe the knife you want and send me a PM after posting in this thread when you're ready to buy. Just a question...PM me or ask in the thread. 18 yrs or older only for purchase.

CONUS Prices:
    PM2 M4 SPF
    PM2s and Manix: $100/each

International...PM me so we can figure out additional costs and legality.

Photos available here (I'm sorry, the site uploader is dated and awful):

http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/jadam23/slideshow/spyderco

More pics of M4 blade added per member requests...it is just near impossible for this steel to not exhibit some character. There's an ever so slight patina visible under very close well lit examination near the front of the blade on one side and 2 little millimeter. It's sold out at retail. Here's your chance. Thanks for looking.
    hairline scratches.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Relsek

Relsek

Mar 15, 2017
    Hi, is the all black pm2 painted or is it a diamond like coating? If it's dlc I'd like to call dibs please.
    UPDATE: Going to pass on this after all, but I hope it ends up making someone else happy.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  3. RussiaSalmon

RussiaSalmon

Mar 6, 2017
    Would you possibly ship to Canada?

4. jorismo

jorismo Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 31, 2009
    PM sent.

5. jadam23

Sep 30, 2012
    @RussianSalmon Sure, would there be an increase in cost? I've never shipped to Canada. PM me with more info.

6. jadam23

Sep 30, 2012
    PM Answered

7. jadam23

Sep 30, 2012
    Thanks for asking. I believe all Spydercos with a black blade are DLC. No DIY paint. Sal and his team are the pros, not me! :)

8. jadam23

Sep 30, 2012
    M4 is SOLD to jorismo

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  9. jorismo

jorismo Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 31, 2009
    I'm not sure wether my PM's are still getting across.. Maybe continue this on email? My mail is 75gandhi at gmail.com
    I will be hitting the sack now, it's 3AM here. ;)

Cheers, Joris

10. jadam23

Sep 30, 2012
    Thanks BF...PM2s are going to ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.