• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Loveless Style Fighter-Desert Ironwood

Gentelmen, For your Consideration Heres a 8.25" fighter with a 4" CPM 154 Blade,
from .165" Stock with a Perfectly Soldered and Pinned Guard,Its got a full Tapered Tang,
and 3/16" Mosaic Pins Nickel Silver Hardware and Presentation Grade Desert Ironwood handle
The Blade has a 2000 Grit Satin Finish,and it comes with a 9oz Wickett & Craig Leather Sheath
PayPal,Credit Card,Check Or Money Order,...$285.00 + Free insured Shipping. in USA
Contact me about Shipping outside the US. go to www.carlcolsonknives.com to purchase.
Thanks For Looking!Desert Ironwood-CPM 154 Fighter 3 by carl colson, on Desert Ironwood-CPM 154 Fighter 2 by carl colson, on Desert Ironwood-CPM 154 Fighter 5 by carl colson, on Desert Ironwood-CPM 154 Fighter 4 by carl colson, on Desert Ironwood-CPM 154 Fighter 1 by carl colson, on Flickr

LOL Russ, I know what you mean we sure see things the same a lot of times,But He sure has his Game on!!
I admire his Work!

Back