1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Made a sheath for my Backwoods DIY

Discussion in 'Backwoods & KFU Custom Handmade Knives' started by bonafide, Jan 12, 2014.

1. bonafide

bonafide Jou'Fuu Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Not to leave out one of Bill's well made DIY blades I have .. this is my 2nd 'stacked' sheath. Turned out pretty nice. There's some flaws, but I'm probably over critical because I wanted perfection.

Before you ask about "Jou'Fuu" .. it's an inside joke with some friends .. and the I thought the sheath was too nice not to maker mark.

[​IMG]

2. ac700wildcat

ac700wildcat

May 24, 2011
    Nice work!

3. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Thanks man. The total package is one of my favs.

4. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    You did the handle & sheath?Sweet man.

5. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Yeah. Every now and then Bill offers some blade blanks. I was lucky enough to be online once when he did .. as they usually dont last long. :)

This one in particular, makes my buddies envious. Pics dont do it justice. Most civil servants cant afford a custom made knife/sheath - so I feel very lucky that I can somewhat make my own.

6. vhram

vhram

Aug 30, 2002
    Very nice work !