Makers Mark

Ok, I like 23 for clean and 43 for funky.

I also like the top TN one. Let me see if I can get that to download

I can make the "/" in number 43 match the font. ;)

Ok, I like 23 for clean and 43 for funky.

I also like the top TN one. Let me see if I can get that to download

I didn't like how that font was an .exe file. Usually you just download the font itself, not an installer. Made me worry a bit.

You like this 43 better?
Alt43.png

Mike,
Im going to try and get it small enough to go on the spine and see how that looks. If not Im going to keep it relatively small on the blade. Cool thing about Ernie, the stencil maker, is he can email me exactly what it will look like in the exact size.

Vik,
I also like how Buck does their stamp but I sometimes run my scales up to the plunge line so that wouldn't work in all cases.

I think 23 will work best. Its very clean and it runs straight across the top and bottom. If Im going to try and do a spine stamp its going to be small and Im afraid anything too fancy will be lost.

I think 23 will work best. Its very clean and it runs straight across the top and bottom. If Im going to try and do a spine stamp its going to be small and Im afraid anything too fancy will be lost.

I agree. That's why I was saying that not all would work too well. I just liked the font on some, lol.

Got it! I asked Ernie to see if he might be able to incorporate the year in the stamp somewhere too. Thanks guys, I appreciate all the help. Sorry for the rush, I want to get it done and to me so I can stamp the January blades.

Georgia looks good. Glad you go what you were looking for!

I kind of like 33, even though it's a bit funky. What font is that, Warrior?

There are alot of cool fonts on there. I think next year I will do a funky one on the blade so I can make it bigger.

Georgia looks good. Glad you go what you were looking for!

I kind of like 33, even though it's a bit funky. What font is that, Warrior?

I do believe that was the Snotmaster V. ;) :D Seriously.

Chris, ever thought about putting some kind of "stamp" on your sheath ? I have one from back in the 70's that belonged to my dad, made by "Edgemark" out of Germany, belongs to some type of 8" nasty looking bowie that should be on the Friday the 13th horror series . . . . :D
If you "stamp" your sheaths, then you could put almost any type of "font" or "design" & just about any size you would want . . .
Just an idea, just thinking "outside the box" . . . . . . . . . I guess waaaaaaaay outside the box huh . . . . ;)
Be safe.

Here it is. I decided on doing the stamp on the spine towards the back and Im going to put the year along the butt.
BowdenChris1.jpg

Here it is. I decided on doing the stamp on the spine towards the back and Im going to put the year along the butt.
BowdenChris1.jpg

Looks like you're using a different font?

Yeah, I know. Ernie said the tops of the letters in the Georgia font wouldn't show up well. Had to go with this

Back