1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Marfione Custom WHALE SHARK--**Sharply Reduced Price**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by roswald, Sep 26, 2012.

1. roswald

roswald Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Marfione (Microtech) Custom Whaleshark Knife Carbon Fiber (Stonewash Tri-Tone)
    Marfione Custom Whaleshark is a real catch!

** Hand ground S35VN blade with a tri-tone finish; stonewashed grind, satin flats and bead blasted groove.

** Handle is 30k layer carbon fiber with bead blasted hardware. Features super lightweight 3D contoured carbon fiber slabs, but does not compromise strength or durability.

** The Whaleshark uses the unique titanium sub-lock tab resulting in a solid lockup.

**The contoured back spacer and tip-up carry pocket clip feature titanium as well.

**The blade is deployed via the flipper on the spine of the knife and the action is superb, thanks to the ceramic bearing system.

Specifications:
    Overall Length: 8.625"
    Blade Length: 3.625"
    Cutting Edge: 3.5" (Plain)
    Blade Steel: S35-VN
    Blade Finish: Tri-Tone
    Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
    Closed Length: 5.0"
    Weight: 5.0 oz.

$695.00/$OLD ($775.00 list), including US shipping and PayPal. Will accept USPS MO. Will ship International.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. roswald

Jul 14, 2009
    I am open to offers. I am motivated to sell this beauty.

3. roswald

Jul 14, 2009
    Drop to $635.00

4. FearAgent

FearAgent Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Payment sent. Thanks!

5. roswald

Jul 14, 2009
    SOLD on Blade Forum. Thanks Tyler