Mashed Cat sheaths for FK and EDC

Coiledwire, many thanks for making this happened. Cheers!

Don

Don, very nice rig. I have 1 just like that on order. Glad you were able to take advantage of this run. 👍

After seeing the taco version and the pancake version, it'll be tough to choose one!
Thanks for sharing Coiledwire and donscpoo!!
So when you can choose between 2 choices, just buy them both! 😆

Eric definitely does amazing work!
c99fdf7b2ceba9579acc3208d5f8e342.jpg

5d22c8833b59410fd2a378623ff401e2.jpg

320c7ec846a19e9f9116b3eb3eed40c6.jpg

4cd535459245bd7a64372eb0d283df00.jpg

Time to add a clip or a Sagewood dangler.

I too own a mashed cat sheath for my FK and echo what standard said. Absolutely amazing work, i have not witnessed anything better or even equal to the sheaths Eric does.

If anyone is considering one, take the plunge. They are the best sheaths and really on level of their own compared to anything else ive had made/used.

After seeing the taco version and the pancake version, it'll be tough to choose one!
Thanks for sharing Coiledwire and donscpoo!!

Looks like pancake won out, those look good!! :)

I should have gone ahead and had a black or maybe fde taco done in addition to the pancake. Never satisfied lol!! :D

I should have gone ahead and had a black or maybe fde taco done in addition to the pancake. Never satisfied lol!! :D

Looking forward to your observations and comments regarding the newly acquired LC vs those older GSO-10s. You may want to put them on here first though ;)

P.S. S78 most def knows how to pimp his knives ;)

Looking forward to your observations and comments regarding the newly acquired LC vs those older GSO-10s. You may want to put them on here first though ;)

It's an impressive piece of steel for sure! I need a little time to get some use on it.

I too own a mashed cat sheath for my FK and echo what standard said. Absolutely amazing work, i have not witnessed anything better or even equal to the sheaths Eric does.

If anyone is considering one, take the plunge. They are the best sheaths and really on level of their own compared to anything else ive had made/used.
100%!!
His work is flat out amazing. Even the edges are rounded off nicely.

I'm in the same boat bud!
I'm tempted to buy a taco sheath now!

That'll be a great comparison to hear about! I'm bummed I wasn't paying attention the day you had that LC for sale.

That'll be a great comparison to hear about! I'm bummed I wasn't paying attention the day you had that LC for sale.

TBT Bud, I was fighting immense seller's remorse for selling my CPKs, albeit surplus to my current or near future requirements, but at least I'm pleased that they all went to very worthy CPK subforum members. You will discover that it is faaaar easier to get your invested $ amount into these CPKs as opposed to acquiring/reacquiring them!

Is anyone planning to send an EDC or Field Knife to Eric in the near future? I'm tempted to have my D2 EDC sent to him if no one else is going to.

Is anyone planning to send an EDC or Field Knife to Eric in the near future? I'm tempted to have my D2 EDC sent to him if no one else is going to.

Please let me know if you do!!
I would love a Mashed Cat to smother my EDC with!!!

Yes, I sent both the LC and Field knife to Eric a couple of weeks ago! If you want one for either of these, now would be a good time to order them or you will probably have to send your knife to Eric!!! I got the Drop loop with leg attachment for the LC and regular Drop Loop for the Field Knife-2 of each
I don't have an LC YET but I should order!!

Did someone say, Mashed Cat for Carothers LC? Here you go, and yes, it is perfection!!!

Car15%20008_zps9ois2lzp.jpg

Car15%20009_zpsdqf6vbls.jpg

Right on. I will have my EDC sent to him. I'll keep y'all posted.

Thank you TommyGun56. Hopefully it works out and I get a sheath off your Field Knife.

I second the praise for Eric's Light Chopper sheath. I had him make me one a while back and I'm stoked with it. I'll post pics when I get the chance.

Good luck, mine have not been shipped back yet, so now would be a good time to contact Eric! He makes what I consider the Best Sheaths at very reasonable prices!

Hello, everybody! This is Eric at Mashed Cat. As Tom has said I still have both his FK and Light Chopper. His order is near complete and both knives will need re-set for sheaths. If he allows, I will hold them for a short run for others to place orders. Please email me at ericlind@mashedcat.com and I will get back to you asap. I tend to drink all weekend so don't expect any reply till Monday morning. Thanks guys and have a great weekend, CHEERS!

Back