1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Matthews Cutlery?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by coldsteel03, Jan 21, 2003.

1. coldsteel03

coldsteel03

Jan 10, 2003
    I recently saw an ad in The Shotgun News where this place called "matthew Cutlery" is having a closeout sale on ColdSteelVoyager and Camilus knives minimum order is $75 but at these prices its hard to pass up. Anyone have any opinion about the knives or MatthewsCutlery?

Coldsteel $22.50 -$39.99
    Camillus Cuda1T and 2T $59.00

2. bloodnut

bloodnut

Mar 22, 2001
    They sell to dealers only. You have to forward copies of various business related documents (tax ID, etc.) to verify that you retail knives.

3. coldsteel03

coldsteel03

Jan 10, 2003
    I should have known that "If it sounds to good to be true, Then it probably is". Thanks for the info.

4. Gus Kalanzis

Gus Kalanzis Havin' fun, learning and putting up with Bastid. Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Oct 4, 1998
    I used to work with them when I dealt. Truely a fine group of people who have been in business for years. Craig Matthews is one of the best.

5. rev_jch

rev_jch

Jul 29, 2002
    You can go to Roger at bayou lafourche (1-888-225-9775) he orders from them from time to time, and roger is very helpful and fair.

hope this helps! :)