Meet BoBs little brother, Bobbi

So I was just surfing Böker's website when I came across this:
http://www.boker.de/fahrtenmesser/boeker-plus/outdoormesser/02BO263.html
A new Vox Knives design, blade length 7cm, OAL 15,4cm. 6,5mm thick

This looks like another really nice knife from the Böker/VoxKnives collaboration, what do you think ?

I really like Jespers designs, from an aesthetic standpoint, with the red fiber/ micarta combo and the large rivets/holes in the handle.
Whats been keeping me from buying one of em is the thickness, they're all pretty sturdy, if this was ~4mm instead of 6,5mm I'd be seriously considering one.

Ah! I hope they get these to the USA soon. I've been looking seriously at the BoB for several months, but it's just a little larger than I want and the price just a bit high for me. The Bobbi solves both issues perfectly. Thank you for posting this. :thumbup::cool:

Just looking at the website, I'm amazed by how cheap Boker knives are. I am saving for a few new knives, and wonder if maybe I should try something different. I know they are not going to be as good as, say Spyderco, for those prices, but...how bad are they? You may like to turn that around and tell me how good they are!

They're alright, quality wise. Böker really has the heat treat for the 440c figured out.
This one is from the China-made Böker Plus-Line, if that matters to you.
I only own one out of that line, the Plus XS and I didn't have any problems so far.

Back