1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Merry Christmas to All

Discussion in 'Art In Stone' started by kansa, Dec 25, 2016.

1. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Mike, wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas from Gene & Penny Stormann

2. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator

May 21, 2007
    Wow..... I have been busy with Christmas and the grandkids so I missed this! Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones too Gene.

I was busy today listing some knives on Ebay and doing the "bookkeeping" for November and just now am getting to just poking around my usual spots online....... :)

3. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Love the "Naco" Turqoise made me go take a look at mine. Is this the fourth 110 you have done in Nacozari Turqoise. I have one and Lance has one, was thinking I seen another you made. Later Gene

4. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator

May 21, 2007
    Yes Gene, I think it is the 4th but after 2,500+ knives they do start to all run together.... :)