1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Microtech Troodon; note about passing of Micro-Bevel

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by badgercustomdotcom, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badgercustomdotcom

badgercustomdotcom

May 18, 2011
    microtech troodon.jpg

My son, Micro-bevel on here, Chris to some, and other names to me... died unexpectedly on Tuesday, 26 October 2012.

I am selling his possessions to raise money for the costs of transporting his remains back home to family.
    The item listed below is one of those possessions.

Thank you to all the users on here who knew my son and brought joy and companionship into his life. We appreciate all of you.

-----------

Here is the current item, which used to belong to Micro-Bevel:

Microtech Troodon, red color, Chris told me that this is one of only 5 ever produced due to something to do with either a unique color for thsi model, or materials, or some such. I am not really sure about any of this, I have no experience with it and my mind is not up to the task of researching it given the recent events. Please do your own research, there is no refund. thank you.

Asking $350 or whatever you think is fair. This item looks brand new to me, but i make no promises, study the picture my son took a couple weeks back and decide for yourself.

Please, please, do not post meaningless questions or extraneous comments, I cannot manage excess baggage right at this moment. if you want it fine, if you want to pay a different price fine, otherwise please don't tell me about the one you had two years ago, etc., I just have alot going on right now and cannot reply to those things. thank you again for your understanding.

You may also call me directly on the phone at (605) 496-2207, David

Here is a pic of the knife

microtech troodon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
  2. 2hawk

2hawk

Jan 3, 2006
    My heartfelt condolences on your loss...gift sent.

3. RoNNiE

RoNNiE

Nov 17, 2008
    I can't imagine how horrible the feeling of losing a son might be,,,,,, we're not supposed to hafta bury our children. It's for them that should plant us . Smoke & prayers sent.,,,,,,,,,,, the knife of his thats up for sale is a Combat Troodon,,,,,, & the $350. is a reasonable price.

4. knife4cc

knife4cc

Aug 10, 2012
    Prayers to you and your family. I recently lost my sister, in time the pain will be manageable. Hang in there!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.