1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Mike Irie Fixed Blades ~ Blowout! repost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Crown.n7, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown.n7

Crown.n7

Apr 22, 2011
    Hello everyone, I have here some Mike Irie Fixed Blades. I prefer to accept PayPal for payment but will accept Postal Money Orders. All these knives are new and unused. There may be some kydex markings on the blade, even thought they haven't been taken in and out very much so please look at photos carefully. At these prices, they're a steal! Anyways, prices include SH&I and I'll eat the PayPal fees so please keep that in mind when considering my bargain prices. You can contact me if you have any questions: kyeothepATgmailDOTcom, thanks!

Up first I have a "Discontinued" Mike Irie MFK with a Buckeye Burl Handle, Ebony Bolsters, and S30V blade. This knife comes with a sheath and I'm asking $OLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I have a Mike Irie TFK with a Natural Micarta Handle, Black Micarta Bolsters, and an ATS-34 blade. This knife comes with a sheath and I'm asking $OLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last but not least, I have a Mike Irie Model 113 with a Natural Micarta Handle, Black Micarta Bolsters, and a S30V blade. This knife comes with a kydex sheath and I'm asking $OLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  2. bravo27

bravo27

Feb 7, 2012
    Email sent regarding Irie 113.

3. sedonaderm

sedonaderm

Apr 28, 2012
    I will purchase the Irie knives 113 and TFK. Please send email for PP.

4. sedonaderm

sedonaderm

Apr 28, 2012
    Oops, I meant I would like to purchase the TFK and MFK, not the 113.

5. bravo27

bravo27

Feb 7, 2012
    I will purchase the Mike Irie 113.

6. prosstak

prosstak

Jul 11, 2007
    The exact length of the blade of JWSmith, pls.

7. Crown.n7

Crown.n7

Apr 22, 2011
    Hello everyone, I just woke up from the night shift...sedonaderm, if you come back to claim your prizes they are yours. Bravo27, 113 is yours. Prosstak, blade is 4.5", a beast. Price drops on rest...

8. Crown.n7

Crown.n7

Apr 22, 2011
    More price drops

9. Crown.n7

Crown.n7

Apr 22, 2011
    Sold Pending Funds!

10. sedonaderm

sedonaderm

Apr 28, 2012
    Paypal payment sent.