Mini Mean Street: Specs, Pricing, And More Pics!!!

Very, very, happy to see a blade at this thickness. More please. If had 5" blade COULDN'T resist.

Idts guys...so if I buy six I save $90 and if 8 then save $120? No way!

Love, love, LOVE that it's THINFI and SATIN!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That said, it's a bit too small for my taste, so I'm gonna pass.

Good luck HOGS, STOMP THE TROUGH Tomorrow boyz!!!!!

I love thin blades. I don't need another knife this size, but who focuses on need.

I am trying to figure out how this would compare to the Busse Elmax Active Duty which is a sweet blade.

" Dingle1911 "

Here's a quick line up pic
IMG_1973.PNG
Hope it helps

No. If you buy 4 you will be paying full price for 2 of them and the discounted price on the other 2.

I think this is correct because Jerry's post said "Buy a pair..." rather buy one and get $30 off each additional. Just my interpretation. You could just buy 10 and let us know what happens :D

I got a Proto Swamprat SR77 that's .15 thick and 7 1/2 inches long. Love it. Doesn't chop well but it is definitely a slicer and batons through the hardest wood with ease. I also like the Cultellus better in a small knife , or the Muskrat.. They are thinner .

It'll probably be up this afternoon. I believe the BURPs didn't go live until a little after 3:00 p.m. last Wednesday.

Something just doesn't seem right, we should definitely panic. My life now hinges on buying this sweet sweet thinfi. God, why have you forsaken me!!!

S**T did I miss it? It was there on the website and I click on it and says the URL has been moved then like 2mins later gone off the sight again. Did anyone order one?

They were up at 9:30 got my order in for 2 , but i see its gone now
Maybe they only had 2 ?

They were up at 9:30 got my order in for 2 , but i see its gone now
Maybe they only had 2 ?
:eek: I strongly hope you're a comedian of sorts!

I checked at 7:55, 8:55, 9:05, 9:35, 10:05...I hope you're not serious!

Back