1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

missing you

Discussion in 'Koyote Custom Knives' started by cbach8tw, Feb 16, 2012.

1. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Hey Christof, I know you are busy, I am just hoping you are okay since we have not heard from you in awhile. Please take care and I hope you are doing okay.

2. Rotte

Rotte

Aug 30, 2008
    I heard from Christof recently...sounds like he is fairly busy with kids, kids, and...of course...steel.

3. koyote

koyote

Mar 29, 2007
    Sorry guys- I have had a certain amount of really crappy illness and a huge amount of absolutely necessary ranch work to deal with.

I'm VERY SLOWLY catching up on email and projects- I am a full 5 weeks behind in the shop. On the other hand I have a few available things I could post soon and I'm about done with a new design.

smatchet.

smatchet smatchet

4. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Smatchet!!

5. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Glad to hear you are better and life is well down on the farm....not old mcdonald's far,, but old christof's farm.