Most desired folder right now!!:)

Without a doubt, mine's this one:

[video=youtube;_Ruwaiw0SrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ruwaiw0SrI&feature=related[/video]

What's yours?:)

Thanks for looking:)

LionSteel SR-1 in "lizard" damascus. Beautiful goddamn knife, though by the time I can afford it it'll probably be sold out.

Any folder made by a much missed past mate & fellow gundog owner Neil Charity.
Love to come across one of his folders as a keep sake & reminder of a close friend & one of life's true gentlemen.
Knew Neil for nigh on 10 years before I learned he was 'into' knife making, & by the time I found out it was too late to get a piece made by him as he was by then too ill.
Neil was one of the first people I met when I started running my dogs in field & retrieving trials.
He welcomed me in & was a guiding light, always offering words of advice & encouragment to newbies like me.
The gundog world has lost a great member & the knife world a great artisan.

Bill.

Me personally?

imagesqtbnANd9GcSJCPGck6ryWQxAtqLvP.jpg

Although if you're making this a forum-wide popularity contest, it would be a Sebenza and a Hinderer of any kind.

Me personally?

imagesqtbnANd9GcSJCPGck6ryWQxAtqLvP.jpg

Although if you're making this a forum-wide popularity contest, it would be a Sebenza and a Hinderer of any kind.

I'm not trying to do anything like that just asking the question you can see on the title:rolleyes:
Btw, got more than one examples of the knives you're talking about:D

I am trying desperately (and unsuccessfully) to get a dozier small hunter in the all titanium handle. They aren't taking orders right now, and they never seem to come up for sale:(

I'm really looking at picking up a Mnandi... but seeing the Sebenza 25 almost makes me rethink that

Spyderco Gayle Bradley is the one currently at the top of my want list...

Well, I just got my top three in the last month or so; ZT560, ZT561, and a Bark River Bravo 1, next folder on the list is probably a Benchmade 630.

Back