muc vs. muc ( NSFW or Vegan's)

these were takan when it was still 60deg + in the day time. i didn't have a whole lotta time for pic's. and it;s wing night.:thumbup::D

i'll tell ya how they did tomorrow.

DSCF1326.jpg

DSCF1327.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1330.jpg

DSCF1331.jpg

DSCF1332.jpg

DSCF1334.jpg

DSCF1335.jpg

DSCF1336.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF1353.jpg

DSCF1354.jpg

DSCF1357.jpg

DSCF1361.jpg

DSCF1362.jpg

DSCF1363.jpg

DSCF1364.jpg

DSCF1365.jpg

DSCF1366.jpg

all in all both knive's did very well. i perfer the blade on the scrap muck blade for skinning, but it like the handle on the busse muck for the solid grip. i would not hesitate to grab either of these to process game. on the de-boning end they were pretty much the same. both cut the leg joint's well, as well as prying open the shoulder socket's. neither needed to be sharpened.

Last edited:
Are you cleaning it on the ground or the back of the truck? Never seen that before!

thank's guy's, i was skinning it in my truck. it was to hot to take the time to hang it.

I made a large batch of Deer Jerky yesterday, got a couple peices and went fishing for a little while. The kid's got home from school and inhaled it like a pack of wolves, for when I got back and went to get me a couple peices, there was nothing but a empty bowl. I think they could eat a whole Deer in one sitting if it were in the form of Deer Jerky :(

Nows thats using a knife, not that I could ever do anything so manly but still, props. Now share that meat, mmmm.

thank's ya'll, garth get the grill going deric and i are headed over.

i had some of it made into balogna with pepper jack cheese. talk about good!!

Awesome shots mate! I'm having BBQ prime rib for dinner tonight, so thanks for the prep!

Best mucking photo's ever!

Who knows when I will ever get to skin anything with my muck/cabs combo!

thank ya miss lexi, garth we should get one of them pavililon's, more stuff to cut for the fire. fatty muck/ cabs sound's good for a camp set, and thank ya.

Great pics! I love my sy muk and am looking forward to the busse someday.

Back