1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

My Entire Current CRK Collection - 125+ CRK's......

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Lone_Wolfe, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    I say almost, because 5 CRK's aren't going to be in these group pics. A large Spaulted Maple Annual, a large and a small UG, a large Night Sky with Star Sapphire, and a small Freedom CGG. But what I have here is 70 CRK's on my table right now, with no inbounds for a change. I was going to put a towel or something soft and non-reflective down on the table, but a few folks have recognized it and like it, so I'm going to let it show here. I'll be turning them over and taking pics in different groups over the next several days, but here's the first, face-down pics....

A couple overall. The top row is Zaans and Ti-Locks, the 2nd row is large Sebs with lanyards, the 3rd row is larges without. The 4th row is small Sebs with their tails on, the 5th row is smalls without, and Mnandis...

AllOnTable.jpg

AllOnTable2.jpg

Here's a large, hi-res pic so you can see them better....

[​IMG]

Of course any pic session I do is going to involve one or both of my kitties! Here she is choosing...

AllOnTableCaroline2.jpg

And here I caught the little filcher in the act!! :D :D :D :D

AllOnTableCaroline1.jpg

BoostingTiLock.jpg

And before someone asks..... the River Of Fire is right here. :p :D

AllOnTableROF.jpg

Unboxing and tagging these sure makes me glad I've sold off about 3 dozen so far....... :D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Dullknivescut likes this.
  2. Corytr

Corytr Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Have I said what an awesome collection you have yet! I'm surprised to not see more Mnandi's there :confused:

3. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Thank you. I have 7 Mnandis still, I sold exactly half of what I had a month or so ago. I like Mnandis, but my real love is decorated Sebs. Mostly graphics, but there's some inlaid ones definitely get under my skin. Here's a preview of them with the right side up...

RightSideUp.jpg

4. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    You know you want to see it. ;)

DamascusLarges.jpg

Flag-n-Fire.jpg

:cool:

SmallRaindropUG.jpg

DamascuSmalls.jpg

5. PNWhovian

PNWhovian

Jan 16, 2015
    Some really beautiful pieces there LW. Thank you for sharing.

6. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    You're very welcome. Here's a few more pics.... :)

My lefty-righty pair of large Regular Trapeze CGG. Easily my favorite non-flag CGG. I also have a Trap done as a UG in all blue with sapphires. A stunning knife!

LerfyRightyTrapeze.jpg

Lefty-righty large Regulars. The lefty is actually sold as of last night, I let someone pry a sweet one from me. The gentleman was kind enough to let me keep it here for the duration of these pic sessions. I'm going to miss that one, it's even a double silver lug!

Lefty-RightLgRegs.jpg

Lefty-righty large Box Elder 21's. Oh, that grain!!! The lefty just arrived yesterday from the Plaza. :cool:

LeftyRightBE.jpg

Lefty-RightLgBE.jpg

5 of my 7 patriotic Sebs. The TNK Flag large Seb is in the pics beside the ROF, and a small beater Freedom is at my work...

Patriotic.jpg

7. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    A jigged Rosewood Mnandi

JiggedRosewoodMnandi.jpg

AllTheYears-8.jpg

This is Moonrise, the UG that started me down that slippery slope. It's still one of my favorites, and the colors are even better than this pic shows.

MoonriseUG.jpg

Moonrise1.jpg

Moonrise2.jpg

Marbles. A large Regular whose colors look almost iridescent in the light.

Marbles.jpg

Marbles2.jpg

RegMarbles.jpg

8. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Correction on that, I have 8 Mnandis. I forget to get the numbered BG-42 Redwood Burl out and on the table for the group pics. I'll be sure to get it when I get to the Mnandi family pics.

Here's a few more....

A small Regular Native American and a P Seb...

NA-P.jpg

The one in the middle is a pre date code large Regular, I don't yet know if the blade steel is BG-42 or ATS-34. The one above it is a splash UG with a lot going on in the design.

Waves.jpg

Waves2.jpg

9. willard0341

willard0341 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Amazing collection! That table is absolutely gorgeous. Can I come stay with you? I keep up on my personal hygiene for the most part

10. jkwithawave

jkwithawave ..... Platinum Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Fantastic collection!

11. Lo/Rez

Lo/Rez

Feb 10, 2013
    Nice collection. That is some serious coin you have tied up there.

12. socom1970

socom1970 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Hey LW, is Chris aware of you being quite the CRK collector? Does he know you have some of the most beautiful CRK's ever produced?

Also, have you ever met him?

13. Perrjohn

Perrjohn

Jul 5, 2015
    Awesome !

14. lisantica

lisantica Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Beauties Lone_Wolfe!
    I have a favorite in there, well a few, but I'm hoping to find a small Native American UG some day.

15. catloverx8

catloverx8

Nov 5, 2007
    Very nice LW. Do you mind me asking, did you mention that you had a Trapeze UG created in Blue with all Sapphires? Simply exquisite.

16. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Thank you. I didn't have it created, but got it from someone here. It's one of my favorites. Here's the pics of the knives that aren't here right now, there's actually 2 small UG's...

The blue Trap....

BlueTrapOnRock-.jpg

BlueTrap1.jpg

BlueTrap2.jpg

A small UG signed by the crew that was at Blade 2013...

[​IMG]

A large UG with a super cool design...

Aztec2.jpg

A large Annual in Spaulted Maple...

WithAztec2.jpg

LargeMapleAnnual3.jpg

My 3rd large Night Sky, this one with a Star Sapphire. Actually my first...

NightSkyOnRock.jpg

nisght-sky-3.jpg

NightSkyInPrius.jpg

17. PNWhovian

PNWhovian

Jan 16, 2015
    I think the Native American is one of my all time favorite designs. I hope to one day get my hands on a large.

Do you have an end goal for your collection or is this an ever evolving assortment of working art?

18. HwangJino

HwangJino

Dec 2, 2012
    Good lord!

What an amazing collection! Judging by your avatar, you have many collections!

Beautiful collection and thanks for sharing with us, now I don't feel as bad with my 4 crk haha.

19. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    I met him once, at Blade a couple years ago. I don't know if he remembers much about my collection, but I do know that he knows about 2 of my knives. He signed the box in the pics above, and he let me take a pic of this old UG that he did the graphics and ground the blade on. A very nice gentleman to talk to. :thumbup:

ChrisHoldingSeb.jpg

20. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Just an Awesome and Amazing collection LW!!!