My first sheaths from the leatherman...

uyotg

Gold Member
... are not here yet :eek: but he has my Team Gemini and SAR3 variants with free reign over what to do with the sheaths, and I can't wait to see what he'll come up with.

:thumbup::cool:

Those two knives are amazing! Especially the smooth handled custom shop SAR3! :eek:

I'll post up some pics for those curious with Gary's permission of course.

I'll also be posting info on the Basic 4 that you loaned me for fitting as well,

Those two knives are amazing! Especially the smooth handled custom shop SAR3! :eek:

I'll post up some pics for those curious with Gary's permission of course.

I'll also be posting info on the Basic 4 that you loaned me for fitting as well,

Go for it!

Crap! It got dark outside before I knew what was going on!! I am just a little too busy these days. Crap! Tomorrow will be another day for me to forget something else in addition to this! :eek:

:p no problem, man. I know it'll be sweeter when it finally shows up, especially with some leather sheathing action.

Finally got those pics of the knives, its been silly busy with some special rush sheaths that got squeezed in at the last minute. :eek:

The Team Gemini Custom Shop, this is an amazing knife, renewed my love of double guard knives. Oh! That reminds me, I need to post the TG sheath I did for a fellow that went to a Halloween party as the guy from Walking Dead! I want to make one and send it to Busse to send to the Walking Dead crew, with my luck they will kill him off before he gets it, :p
geminicustom.jpg

The little smooth handled SAR3, if they'd all been this way I'd never have let go of mine.
SAR3custom.jpg

Ah, yes, that's what they look like :p
I wasn't particularly into knives with guards either, but the Team Gemini is pretty cool in hand. I just don't know how and where I'd use it yet.

Pictures cannot do this combo justice:
IMG_3578.JPG
IMG_3584.JPG

Great work, Dwayne :thumbup:

Back