New Anso design **The Minos**

From Boker's Website:

Up to the challenge, the Minos, an uncompromising tool that lets you down in any situation.Available from May 2012.

After a good laugh I checked the website. I guess they fixed it:

"All in all an uncompromising tool that will never let you down - whatever the conditions. "

6.5oz is really really heavy for a 3.11 inch folder. But the blade itself is pretty thick. I might just wait and pray for a Minos Lite (yeah right, I'll likely end up picking this one up anyways).

Called BladeHQ today to see if they had more info; was a dead end. No ETA (even the year), no other pics, no price, nothing...
Oh well, this might be a good thing for my wallet. :p

If something is new in the German catalog, we will see it later half of the same year. This one should be stateside in the fall, I would think.
Terry

Keeping my eyes peeled for in stock now! I'm also hoping the quality is as good as this product looks.

E/O put up a macro on the tube:

[video=youtube;6uUJmblJ9rE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUJmblJ9rE&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Wish we got a heads up on price and delivery date.

Excellent video.

That's one thick pocketclip...it complements the overall design of the knife get nicely.

I saw it on Bokers Facebook page today. I think its ready ship.

It' s available already here in Germany(from Bökers website). If there' s one advantage for knife addicts like us living in Germany it' s the earlier availability of German-made knives:)
That video is incredibly awesome, one of the best youtube videos I' ve ever seen on a knife!

Saw this on Bokers site...a linerlocking Minos with grenadill-wood scales and stainless bolsters called the Minos II.

http://www.boker.de/en/taschenmesser/boeker/jagdmesser/111629.html

minos-II.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, the entire new catalog is online on the German site and it includes several new Anso designs(ahem...SOLO;))
I' m not really a fan of the Minos II though. It' s still super heavy and I much prefer the very characteristic look of the original handle and blade finish.

The first small batch of Minos hit the US yesterday. Will start shipping Monday. These are nice.
Terry

Back