New Becker knife model

Mini 21 would be cool but I would feel guilty cheating on my BK4 with it.

D2 is a carbon steel lover's stainless and we all obviously love carbon steel. All this talk of a D2 Saber 16 has gotten me all hot and bothered ... half reaching for the credit card already. However, I am completely drooling over the thought of a BK15 in D2!

I still want to see the 11/14 used as a mule to try different steels S35VN would be a good start.
Saber 11 in M390, and then S90V, then FFG in Elmax and S35V :p

I 'd like to see a BK15 made in s35vn.
No swedge, thin as the spine with the swedge, in S35V, 1" smaller... oh my sweet jeebus!

I was under the impression KaBar was going to start doing more Sprint Runs, with the 20 being the first of many? Saber 16 I'm in �� Solid Tang! ��
Why the hell would you want a solid tang on a 16, that would make it so butt heavy and ruin the feel of the knife. All the while not adding anything to the performance of it in a positive way.

Mini 21 would be cool but I would feel guilty cheating on my BK4 with it.

D2 is a carbon steel lover's stainless and we all obviously love carbon steel. All this talk of a D2 Saber 16 has gotten me all hot and bothered ... half reaching for the credit card already. However, I am completely drooling over the thought of a BK15 in D2!
I love me some D2 and some A2! I'm loving the idea of the 15 in other steels.

True a solid tang 16 would have some extra junk in the trunk. The saber grind might help the balance a little though. Might make the Knife a little stronger for those whoops 😬 situations. Why even a saber grind ? Looks is my guess. I know I like the look of a saber grind better and I know the flat grinds slice better. It would be a little Cam. 2. Most likely won't happen anyway. I like just seeing everyone joining in with ideas and waiting for news of Anything New to come.👍

A corrosion resistant BK9.
The 9 is a lot of steel to scrub rust off of after a day or two in the rain forest.
The D2 of the BK24 seems to hold up well enough (with regular maintenance) under the those conditions. I'm not sure whether D2 would be too brittle in a 9.. but there are several other large knives made from it... and if D2 doesn't fit the bill, another steel could.

How about a production run of 1/4" JEST style bolo's?...
Bill Siegle made this one. Differentially hardened 5160. The sweet spot is about 10" long. :D
I love this knife!!

Personally id love to see a resurgence of the becker kitchen knives (even those were outsourced for production to my knowledge) i sadly missed my chance on those ones.

As far as new offerings, a bk16 in one of the "super steels" would be cool (though pricey)

How about a production run of 1/4" JEST style bolo's?...
Bill Siegle made this one. Differentially hardened 5160. The sweet spot is about 10" long. :D
I love this knife!!

Right on Jonny1280 👍

Back