1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New buildouts for BCCI members

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Plumberdv, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    Here they are guys (for those who didn't get the e-mail and order form yet).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 300's aren't buildouts, but test runs that they decided not to add to the line according to Joe.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Wow, cool. Love that 116. What have I missed and how?

3. wolfdog

wolfdog

Oct 4, 2009
    Thank you very much, Dave. I didn't get the e-mail but now I know to get on the list. The 110 looks very nice. Any idea what steel the blade is?

4. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    If it's the same blade as is in my black 560, it's 420HC.

5. Joe Houser

Joe Houser

Aug 24, 1999
    This sale is open to all BCCI members that gave us consent to use their email addresses for this very purpose. So far, its a relatively small list which means your chances of getting knives is almost guaranteed.
    FYI, when I finally laid eyes on the 300 series, I found out that they are refering to them as build outs and they all have a build out part number on the box label.

Hope this helps.

6. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    Thanks for the update and information Joe.

7. Badhammer

Badhammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2009
    This is great. Ordered my 110 and 112 early this morning. I'm stoked but I bet the wife won't be!!

8. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    Good for you and also good luck with your wife! ;)

I received an e-mail from Jeanine at Buck Monday afternoon saying that they would be filling the orders later this week. Maybe they will get shipped out by Friday.:thumbup:

9. puukkoman

puukkoman

Sep 30, 2004
    I hope there are enough left by the time my Safety Bonus comes in December...! Congrats, Badhammer, show 'em to us when they arrive!

10. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    I ordered a 112 and a Companion....the wife was already peaved about recent activity so what the hey!
    Can't wait to see 'em...

Thanx Plumber for the heads up:thumbup:

And a HUGE Thank You to Joe:thumbup::thumbup:

Being a member of BCCI is way cooler than I anticipated:cool::)

11. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    :( That may not happen unfortunately. "The sale starts on 11/7 and ends on 11/11."

:thumbup: One thing that's new is the limit of two each of the 110's, 112's and four each of the 300 series that a member can buy. Maybe that will stop them showing up on eBay right away at vastly inflated prices as we've seen happen in the past. ;)

12. BG42EDGE

BG42EDGE Banned

Nov 6, 2009
    Well, I'm not gonna be greedy.....and the economy is still real bad, so maybe there will be some left for you, Puukko.

But......as I understand it, what ends on the 11th is the limit of 2 per person or whatever......so it all depends on if there's some big buyers waiting.

I'm gettin' a couple of 112s and a couple 301s. Maybe that IS greedy, I don't know. Not large numbers available.

Anyhow, that's all I'm getting. They're all great knives that are being offered, I just don't have a great need for all of them.

Those of us who live far away should THANK Joe and the others responsible for this idea, because it will give club members a shot at the kinds of knives that used to just go to those who had access to the store......at least that's the way I understand it.

So I say thanks to all responsible.

13. CaseyChaos

CaseyChaos Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2010
    I got a 110, 112 and that caper. I think these are pretty exciting models. Can't wait to handle them.

Thanks, Joe and Jeanine! Oh and you to Plumb!

14. badws6

badws6

Apr 20, 2010
    PlumberDV Thanks for the heads up..got myself added to the list ..and placed an order..

Very nice club perk..Thanks Joe and BUCK

Bob

15. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    No problem guys. I just remembered when I had only recently joined, one of the "members only'' sales came around and I would never have known about it (got no e-mail) had it not been for fellow members bringing it to my attention in time to get in on it. I just wanted to return the favor.

Another thing is that non-members or those who have procrastinated about joining can see a little of what they are missing out on. That just might push them over the edge to go ahead and join up.

16. kidcoyote

kidcoyote

Jun 7, 2010
    just sent a email to get on the list. i hope the knifes aren't too expensive.

17. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    110BO12 Folding Hunter, vintage Macassar Ebony handles, brass bolsters, vintage black powder coated 560 blades with 1995 date code mark. Includes black leather sheath, box and paperwork. Only 50 made, limit 2 per club member. $50

112BO6 Ranger, vintage Macassar Ebony handles, brass bolsters, vintage mirror polished 112 blade with 1988 date code mark. Includes black leather sheath, box and paperwork. Only 50 made, limit 2 per club member. $45

116BO Caper, Cherrywood handle, BUCK, ANVIL, U.S.A. blade stamp. Includes black leather 116 sheath, box and paperwork. Only 57 made, limit 2 per club member. $80

301 Stockman Comfortcraft, smooth black delrin sides, blue Buck medallion, 2011 date code mark. 74 made, limit 4 per club member. $25

305 Lancer Comfortcraft, smooth black delrin sides, blue Buck medallion, 2011 date code mark. 62 made, limit 3 per club member. $20

309 Companion Comfortcraft, smooth black delrin sides, blue Buck medallion, 2011 date code mark. 51 made, limit 2 per club member. $22

18. kidcoyote

kidcoyote

Jun 7, 2010
    thank you very much for the pricelist.

19. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    Can somebody get me A 110 ?I AM A BCCI MEMBER ,but my account isn't working yet,my new name and number aren't letting me lofg into the site ,we are working on it.